Network Connection Troubleshooting
Verify the Network Connection on Your Android TV
1. In your Android TV's Home screen, choose "Settings" and then select "Network."
2. Select "WiFi" and make sure you are connected to a wireless network.
3. To check the signal strength of your wireless connection, select the network your device is connected to and then select "Status info."
Refresh Your Home Network
1. Turn off your Android TV device by unplugging the power cord from the back of the device.
2. Remove your modem and your wireless router from power for 30 seconds.
3. Power on your modem and router.
4. Plug the power cord into your Android TV to reboot, launch the MLB app, and select a video.
Directly Connect Your Android TV To Your Router Via Ethernet [only for devices with a LAN port]
1. Turn off your Android TV by unplugging the power cord from the back of the device.
2. With an ethernet cable, directly connect your Android TV directly into your router or modem.
3. Remove your modem or router from power for at least 30 seconds, then reconnect and power on.
4. Plug the power cord into your Android TV to reboot.
Verify Your ISP's Default Settings
1. If you ever changed your Internet Service Provider's default settings, return to the original settings.
2. If you have connected to a custom DNS setting, reset your device to your normal DNS settings.
3. Contact your Internet Service Provider for more information regarding these steps.
Clear Your MLB Application Data (this will require re-entering your MLB.com account information)
1. From the Home screen, select "Settings."
2. Select Apps > Downloaded Apps > MLB.TV.
3. Select "Force Stop", and then select "Clear data."
4. When prompted to Clear data, select "OK"
1. Contact your Internet Service Provider if your network issues continue.
We recommend updating to the latest firmware on your Android TV device.
If you are having issues accessing your stream, please verify your username and password on MLB.com. Then log out and log back into your device in the "Settings" menu of the MLB app.
For any general app issues, try a hard reboot of your Android TV device. Remove your device from its power source for 30 seconds, and then turn it back on.