Major League Baseball, ESPN and X Games announced the addition of four teams to the Shred Hate initiative, a multi-faceted, innovative bullying prevention program striving to put an end to bullying in schools by encouraging youth to choose kindness. The Red Sox, Yankees, Mets and Athletics are joining the initiative, while the Dodgers and Pirates are returning for the second straight year.
- Puig spends day off at camp for kids with cancer
- Cardinals and Big League Impact announce All Win Campaign
- Micah Bowie: B.A.T. 'gave me a chance to live'
- Mets All-Star first baseman Pete Alonso and X Games medalist Gus Kenworthy team up with DoSomething.org against cyberbullying
- MLB, Feeding Children Everywhere team up
- Brewers Community Foundation awards scholarships to 22 local students
- Red Sox wives to raise funds for The Greater Boston Food Bank at Fenway Park on Friday and Saturday
- Adopt-O-Mania at Marlins Park means a home run for cats and dogs on Sunday, July 14