The COVID-19 pandemic continues to evolve and is a concern for many different organizations. At the Major League Baseball Players Alumni Association (MLBPAA), we are addressing a number of issues regarding our organizational practices moving forward. Updates will be added to this space as we are able.
The safety and well-being of our former player members, event and clinic attendees and employees is our top priority. All MLBPAA clinics and events have been postponed or cancelled through April 30. We are continuing to monitor the outbreak in our scheduled event locations past April 30, and are considering the severity in regard to each event. For our clinics and events that are moving forward after April 30, we are continuing to follow rigorous sanitation practices, including frequently disinfecting all equipment used. We encourage all event and clinic attendees who have flu-like symptoms to stay home.
The MLBPAA is monitoring the rapidly changing situation and will make its decisions based upon the best available information and direction provided by government, public health and other decisional authorities.
For any further questions, please contact [email protected].
Officially Postponed Events:
- Trumbull, CT Coaches Clinic (previously March 12)
- Puerto Rico Clinic (previously March 13-14)
- Groveland Clinic (previously March 21)
- Raleigh Coaches Clinic (previously March 28)
- Somers, NY Legends for Youth Clinic (previously March 28)
- Memphis Coaches Clinic (previously March 30)
- Scottsdale Clinic (previously April 2)
- An Evening of Hope Gala (now on Oct. 16, previously April 2)
- Brandywine Clinic (previously April 4-5)
- Las Vegas Clinic (previously April 5)
- YFI Golf Tournament in Las Vegas, NV (previously April 6)
- Baltimore Coaches Clinic (previously April 16)
- Rockville Coaches Clinic (previously April 17)
- Rockville Clinic (previously April 18)
- Dallas Clinic (previously April 25)
- Dallas Coaches Clinic (previously April 25)
- Dallas Clinic (previously April 26)
- Austin Clinic (previously April 28)
- Oakland Alumni Day (previously May 1)
- Philadelphia Alumni Day (previously May 1)
- Farmington Clinic (previously May 3)
- Franklin Springs Clinic (previously May 16)
- Columbus Clinic (previously June 13)
Officially Cancelled Events: