Jays Care Foundation knows how hard front-line staff, coaches, volunteers and educators work to create safe and positive experiences for children and youth across the country. That’s why we deliver trainings and provide resources to help make the work you do easier. Below are some of the resources that have proven very helpful to those on the front-line.
Please reach out to us at [email protected] if you would like to access more or learn about additional program supports we offer to partner schools, leagues and grassroots organizations.
- Training Video #2: Warmup GamesNovember 18, 2021 (07:25)
- Training Video #3: BaserunningNovember 18, 2021 (03:12)
- Training #4: Throwing & CatchingNovember 18, 2021 (06:17)
- Training Video #5: FieldingNovember 18, 2021 (03:39)
- Training Video #6: BattingNovember 18, 2021 (04:28)
- Training Video #7: Play BallNovember 18, 2021 (02:53)
- Training Video #8: Cool Down GameNovember 18, 2021 (01:39)