In light of the delay of the 2020 Major League Baseball season, we have made the difficult decision to temporarily suspend requests for donations at this time.
If your organization requested a donation for an event that has not yet been fulfilled, we will decline your current request and you can reapply without penalty for a future event when the form is reopened.
If you already received a ticket donation for your fundraising event, The Cardinals are extending the expiration dates for 2020 Complimentary Ticket Vouchers. Vouchers are eligible for redemption for a select game during either the 2020 or 2021 season. Further 2021 redemption instructions will be posted on cardinals.com/vouchers when details become available.
Thank you for your understanding during this unprecedented situation and we look forward to the moment when we can again provide you this service.
The Cardinals are happy to help non-profit groups and their fundraising efforts through donations whenever possible. Due to the high volume of requests received each week, we ask that you follow our guidelines and provide us with, at minimum, 8 weeks advanced notice.
- Organizations must complete a Cardinals Donation Request Form ONLINE to be considered for a donation.
- Mailed/Phoned/E-mailed/Faxed requests will NOT be accepted.
- Requests must be received eight (8) weeks prior to your event. We cannot fulfill requests without proper advance notification.
- Beginning May 1st, 2014 we will no longer support third party requests or organizational campaigns (i.e. Relay for life, United way, Diabetes Research Fund, Breast Cancer 3-Days, etc).
- Organizations are limited to one (1) request per twelve month period. Please do not send duplicate requests.
- Due to overwhelming demands, we have to limit our donations to organizations within the following states; MO, OK, KS, IA, IL, KY, TN, AR, IN, MS.
PLEASE NOTE: A submitted request does not guarantee a donation. No phone calls please.
- Approved requests will receive one (1) voucher for two (2) tickets to a Cardinals game.
- All denied requests will receive notification via e-mail.
- We are unable to place or answer follow-up calls regarding donation requests.
- Donations may only be made to non-profit, charitable 501 (c) (3) organizations.
- We are unable to donate to for-profit companies -- including employee appreciation days/holiday events.
- We are unable to make monetary donations, purchase program ads, or buy sponsor tables at events. If you are interested in monetary support please contact Cardinals Care about a grant application. More information »
Cardinals' front office personnel are unable to intervene on behalf of fans seeking autographs for charitable purposes by accepting items via mail or in person for delivery to players.
Please consider the environment should you choose to send a Thank You note. Save paper, postage and time by emailing your Thank You to [email protected].
Again, thank you for considering the Cardinals while planning your event. Good luck with your activities!