2024 DONATION PROCESS UPDATE
Organizations that were approved and received a donation of two (2) vouchers, each good for one (1) ticket for the 2024 season, can begin redeeming the vouchers March 8, 2024 while supplies last. The deadline to redeem will be August 31, 2024. Exclusions include Opening Day and additional blackout dates may apply. Visit cardinals.com/fansfirst to redeem.
ONLINE DONATION REQUESTS
The Cardinals are happy to help non-profit groups and their fundraising efforts through donations whenever possible. Due to the high volume of requests received each week, we ask that you follow our guidelines and provide us with, at minimum, 6 weeks advanced notice.
GUIDELINES AND PROCEDURES:
- Organizations must complete a Cardinals Donation Request Form ONLINE to be considered for a donation.
- Mailed/Phoned/E-mailed/Faxed requests will NOT be accepted.
- Requests must be received six (6) weeks prior to your event. We cannot fulfill requests without proper advance notification.
- We will no longer support third party requests or organizational campaigns (i.e. Relay for life, United way, Diabetes Research Fund, Breast Cancer 3-Days, etc).
- Organizations are limited to one (1) request per twelve month period. Please do not send duplicate requests.
- Due to overwhelming demands, we have to limit our donations to organizations within the following states; MO, OK, KS, IA, IL, KY, TN, AR, IN, MS.
PLEASE NOTE: A submitted request does not guarantee a donation. No phone calls please.
OTHER PERTINENT INFORMATION:
- Approved requests will be notified by email and digitally receive two (2) voucher codes each good for one (1) ticket to a Monday – Thursday regular season Cardinals game that can be used during the 2023 season. Exclusions, including Opening Day and Cubs games, apply
- All denied requests will receive notification via e-mail.
- We are unable to place or answer follow-up calls regarding donation requests.
- Donations may only be made to non-profit, charitable 501 (c) (3) organizations.
- We are unable to donate to for-profit companies -- including employee appreciation days/holiday events.
- We are unable to make monetary donations, purchase program ads, or buy sponsor tables at events. If you are interested in monetary support please contact Cardinals Care about a grant application. More information »
Cardinals' front office personnel are unable to intervene on behalf of fans seeking autographs for charitable purposes by accepting items via mail or in person for delivery to players.
Please consider the environment should you choose to send a Thank You note. Save paper, postage and time by emailing your Thank You to [email protected].
Again, thank you for considering the Cardinals while planning your event. Good luck with your activities!