What is the cost of a Cardinals Care 50/50 Raffle ticket?
Tickets are sold at the following rates: 3 for $5, 10 for $10, and 60 for $20.
Prices are subject to change at the discretion of Cardinals Care.
What forms of payment are accepted?
The following forms of payment are accepted Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover and debit cards. Cash is not accepted for raffle ticket purchases this season.
When will the Cardinals Care 50/50 Raffle tickets go on sale and close?
2022 50/50 Raffle Tickets will be sold online at cardinals.com/5050 and at 50/50 Kiosks during weekend home games at Busch Stadium and other select dates as may later be announced. Cardinals Care 50/50 raffle sales will take place, subject to change at the sole discretion of Cardinals Care, according to the following schedule:
- 2022 Opening Day Raffle open online at 9:00 AM CT on April 7, 2022. Tickets can also be purchased at Busch Stadium at a 50/50 Kiosk or from a Cardinals Care 50/50 roaming seller when gates open until the end of the 7th inning during games played between April 7 and April 10, 2022. Sales will close at the end of the 7th inning, both in-stadium and online, during the game played on April 10, 2022.
- Starting April 29, 2022, raffles will open online at 9:00 AM CT on each Friday, Saturday and Sunday home game and in-stadium when gates open for each Friday, Saturday and Sunday home game. Sales, both online and in-stadium, will close at the end of the 7th inning during each game.
- Other additional dates on or before January 31, 2023, which Cardinals Care may later announce.
Is there a limit for how many 50/50 Raffle tickets can be purchased?
Fans may purchase as many 50/50 Raffle tickets they would like in the increments that tickets are sold, provided that the purchaser meets the eligibility requirements and all conditions of use of the sales platform.
Are 50/50 Raffle tickets able to be purchased at Busch Stadium?
Yes, tickets will be available to purchase during weekend home games starting when gates open at 50/50 Kiosks located in Busch Stadium or from a roaming 50/50 Raffle seller. Fans admitted to Busch Stadium may also participate in the 50/50 raffle from their permitted electronic devices while in attendance. Fans must be located in the state of Missouri to purchase tickets.
Kiosks are located in the following locations inside Busch Stadium:
- Main Concourse Section 132 (close to Satellite Team Store)
- Main Concourse behind Sections 144 and 148
- Main Concourse behind Sections 163 and 165
- Main Concourse behind Bleachers Section 172
- Center of Redbird Club
- Level 4 behind Section 435
How will Cardinals Care 50/50 Raffle tickets be distributed?
Upon purchase, 50/50 Raffle tickets purchased online will be emailed to the email address used at time of purchase. 50/50 Raffle tickets purchased at Busch Stadium will be printed and distributed to purchaser on site.
What happens if I purchase online and did not receive my email with the ticket numbers?
Please note, there may be a delay in email delivery during times of high website traffic. Any delays do not impact your chances of entering the raffle and you're still eligible to win the applicable prize. Please check your spam or junk mail folders for the email. If you cannot find it, please contact us at [email protected]. Provide your name, phone number and the last four digits of the credit card used to purchase the tickets along with the amount of tickets purchased. Your Raffle ticket will be resent to you.
I entered the incorrect email and did not get my tickets, what should I do?
Please email [email protected] and let us know what happened. We will be able to correct the email address and resend your purchased tickets to you. Please keep in mind that even in this instance, your entry into the raffle will not be impacted and you are still eligible to win the applicable prize.
Will refunds be issued for Cardinals Care 50/50 Raffle purchases?
No, all 50/50 Raffle ticket sales are final and non-refundable