What is a Reds Hall of Fame Chapter?
The Reds Hall of Fame & Museum Chapters is a network of Reds fans and baseball enthusiasts who come together to help promote the past, present and future of baseball, all while being a member of the best team Hall of Fame in the country. The Chapters support and promote the mission of the Cincinnati Reds Hall of Fame and Museum: Celebrating Greatness, Preserving History and Providing Inspiration. This is reinforced with functions for members of the Chapter in outlying areas in Reds Country attended by representatives from the Reds Hall of Fame and Museum with special guests including baseball authors, sportswriters or sports hosts and/or former Reds players. Chapter functions occur all year long.
- Receive an official charter
After an area obtains a minimum of 25 members, the group can apply for consideration to become an official Chapter of the Cincinnati Reds Hall of Fame and Museum. An official charter listing the original members of the Chapter will be presented at an event in the Chapter's area, and this will hang in the Reds Hall of Fame and Museum.
- Chapter Day at the Hall of Fame
Exclusive, private, after-hours use of the Hall of Fame for an event (Food and Beverage not included).
- Event with a Hall of Famer, Reds personality, or Reds alumnus in the local chapter city:
The Reds Hall of Fame will bring a Reds Hall of Famer, Reds personality, or Reds alumnus for an event hosted by the Chapter.
- Recognition on the Hall of Fame website
- Five autographed items of select Reds Hall of Famers:
Five autographed items signed by select Reds Hall of Famers will be given to each chapter to raise money for the chapter and to help obtain new members. Proceeds can also be used to facilitate future chapter meetings and speakers.
- All chapter members receive membership benefits at the level they choose to join
A Chapter member will become a member of the Reds Hall of Fame at the level they choose and will receive the benefits associated with that level.
- Chapter provided with a supply of brochures and flyers containing membership information and packages to assist the chapter in getting started.
For information on establishing a local chapter membership or to learn more about existing chapters, please contact Sherry Rowland at (513) 765-7926 or [email protected].
Cincinnati Reds Hall of Fame and Museum Chapters
- Central Indiana
- Grove City
- Joe Nuxhall (Hamilton/Fairfield)
- Northeast Ohio
- Southeast Ohio
- Wally Post (St Henry, OH)