Get an insider's look at the home of the Cincinnati Reds!
All Great American Ball Park Tour tickets include same day access to the Reds Hall of Fame and Museum presented by Dinsmore.
TOUR OPTIONS | PUBLIC TOURS
The Great American Ball Park Tour offers guests a behind-the-scenes look at the Home of the Reds!
- Crosley Terrace
- The Handlebar presented by Hard Rock Casino
- Bally Sports Club
- Press Box
- Scouts Club presented by Belterra Park
- Lexus Diamond Club
- Warning Track
- Visitor and Home Dugouts*
Please note that the tour itinerary and locations are subject to change without notice. All locations may not be open for every tour.
*Non Game Days Only. Dugouts will not be accessible when the Reds play at home.
- All ticket sales are final and non-refundable.
- Guests check in for tours located in the lobby of the Reds Hall of Fame and Museum.
- This is a walking tour (approximately 3/4 mile) that is subject to the elements, so we suggest wearing comfortable footwear and weather-appropriate attire.
- Tours last approximately 75-90 minutes
- Tours are wheelchair and stroller accessible. The Reds Hall of Fame provides complimentary wheelchairs for guests who may have difficulty walking.
DATES & TIMES
- Game Days (6:40 Game): 11:00, 12:00, 1:00
- Game Days (12:35 or 1:40 Game): *9:00
*Early game day tours are limited to the Warning Track, Seating Bowl, and Terrace Level
- Game Day Saturdays (6:40 Game): 10:30, 11:00, 11:30, 12:00, 12:30, 1:00
- Game Day Saturdays (4:10 Game): 10:30 and 11:00
- Non Game Days (Sun-Fri): 11:30 and 1:30
- Non Game Day Saturdays: 11:30, 12:30, 1:30, and 2:30
Saturdays and Sundays at 11:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m.
All tour dates and times are subject to change without notice.
SPACE ON ALL TOURS IS LIMITED, SO PRE-PURCHASE IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED!
Seniors (age 60+): $20
Students (age 13-18 or College w/ID): $20
*Child (age 5-12): $10
Child pricing courtesy of the H.C.S. Foundation
*Military (active/veteran w/ID): $10
Military pricing courtesy of the Sargent Family Foundation
Kids 4 and under: FREE
BALLPARK TOUR VOUCHERS – To redeem your vouchers click the “Buy Tickets” link below to choose your date, then enter the amount of vouchers to redeem. All vouchers must be presented upon arrival to the Reds Hall of Fame Box Office. Reservations can also be made by calling the HOF Box Office at 513-765-7923.
Group Tours are available for groups of 15 or more persons. These are great options for:
- Company/Client outings
- Family reunions
- Seniors groups
- Social/Fan clubs
- Kids group/team outings.
Group Bookings enjoy the following perks:
- Private Tour Guides
- Flexible scheduling options
- Discount Group Pricing.
Standard group bookings should be made no less than 1-2 weeks in advance to ensure availability (late bookings may be possible, call for details), and a non-refundable deposit is required to secure dates.
For more information or to book your group please contact Mark Harlow at (513) 765-7927 or [email protected].
SCHOOL GROUPS – Please scroll down to the bottom of this page for special information regarding School Group Tours!
MAJOR LEAGUE CLUBHOUSE TOURS (October-March)
The two-hour VIP Major League Clubhouse Tour, offered ONLY on Saturdays from late October to mid-March, allows visitors not only a chance to sit in a Major League dugout, walk on the warning track directly behind home plate and visit the expansive Great American Ball Park Press Box, but visit the following areas not available during the season:
- The Reds Clubhouse
- The Visitors Clubhouse
- The Field Level Media Room
- Reds Radio and TV Broadcast Booths
- Reds Batting Tunnels
PRIVATE TOUR EXPERIENCES
PREMIER BALLPARK EXPERIENCE
Looking for the ULTIMATE game day experience? Then the Premier Ballpark Experience is for you!
Groups of 2-10 persons can now enjoy a PRIVATE and EXCLUSIVE ballpark experience like no other! This all day gameday experience includes the following:
- Private guided tour of Great American Ball Park with exclusive stops at:
- Private guided tour of Great American Ball Park with exclusive stops at:Reds Bullpen - to visit AND throw some pitches!)
- Scoreboard Operations - see how everything is controlled in the ballpark (and maybe even create a message!)
- Private guided tour of the Reds Hall of Fame and Museum
- Early entry to the park to watch Reds Batting Practice from the Right Field Moon Deck
- Field Box Tickets to the Game
Due to current health guidelines we are not currently accepting reservations for the Premier Ballpark Experience. Please check back for updates.
Schools can not only tour Great American Ball Park but also have the opportunity to participate in the "Extra Innings" Education Programs, presented by Ohio’s 529 Plan.
- These programs are strongly recommended for all students who visit the Cincinnati Reds Hall of Fame and Museum. These programs are designed to augment your classroom curriculum and are correlated to the Common Core State Standards.
For more information on School Group Tours or to book your group please contact Ken Freeman at (513) 765-7922 or [email protected].