Get an insider's look at the home of the Cincinnati Reds!
All Ballpark Tour tickets include same day access to the Reds Hall of Fame and Museum presented by Dinsmore.
NOTE: To accommodate preparations for special events, Ballpark Tours will NOT be available on the following dates in 2020:
- March 16-March 29
- June 29-July 5
- September 3-14
GREAT AMERICAN BALL PARK TOUR
Our standard ballpark tour which offers a 90 minute behind the scenes look at the following locations:
- Crosley Terrace
- First Star Fan Zone
- Press Box
- Seating Bowl
- FOX Sports Club
- The Handlebar presented by Hard Rock Casino
- Lexus Diamond Club and Seats
- Warning Track behind home plate
NOTE: Due to offseason ballpark construction, the Press Box will be temporarily unavailable for tour groups.
Please note that the tour itinerary is subject to change without notice. All locations may not be open for every tour
GREAT AMERICAN BALL PARK TOURS SCHEDULE
- Non Game Days: 11:30 and 1:30
- Non Game Days SATURDAYS: 11:30, 12:30, 1:30, 2:30
- Game Days, Evening (7:10-6:40 Games): 11:00, 12:00, 1:00
- Game Days, Evening SATURDAYS (7:10-6:40 Games): 10:30, 11:00, 11:30, 12:00, 12:30, 1:00
- Game Days, Late Afternoon (4:10 Games): 10:30, 11:00
- SATURDAYS: 11:30 and 1:30 (not available during REDSFEST weekend)
DAY GAME TOURS
Visitors now have the opportunity for a ballpark tour before Home Day Games (12:35, 1:10, and 2:10 Games)!
These 50 minute tours offer guests access to the following locations:
- Warning track behind home plate and in front of the dugouts
- Lexus Diamond Club
- Great American Ball Park Murals
- FOX Sports Ohio Terrace Level Broadcast area
- TriHealth Riverboat Deck
- Budweiser Bowtie Bar area
- First Star Fan Zone
- Crosley Terrace
Tours begin at 9:00 a.m. on all 12:35, 1:10, and 2:10 games
Please note that the tour itinerary is subject to change without notice. All locations may not be open for every tour.
- All ticket sales are final and non-refundable.
- All tour dates, times and highlights are subject to change without notice.
- Guests check-in for tours located in the Main Lobby of the Reds Hall of Fame and Museum.
- This is a walking tour (approximately 3/4 mile), so we suggest wearing comfortable footwear.
- Tours are wheelchair and stroller accessible. The Reds Hall of Fame provides complimentary wheelchairs for guests who may have difficulty walking on the tour.
Great American Ball Park and Day Game Tours
Seniors (age 60+): $17
Students (age 13-18 or College w/ID): $17
*Child (age 5-12): $10
Child pricing courtesy of the H.C.S. Foundation
*Military (active/veteran w/ID): $10
Military pricing courtesy of the Sargent Family Foundation
Kids 4 and under: FREE
The two-hour VIP Major League Clubhouse Tour, offered ONLY on Saturdays from late October to mid-March, allows visitors not only a chance to sit in a Major League dugout, walk on the warning track directly behind home plate and visit the expansive Great American Ball Park Press Box, but visit the following areas not available during the season:
- The Reds Clubhouse
- The Visitors Clubhouse
- The Field Level Media Room
- Reds Radio and TV Broadcast Booths
- Reds Batting Tunnels
PREMIER BALLPARK EXPERIENCE
Looking for the ULTIMATE game day experience? Then the Premier Ballpark Experience is for you!
Groups of 2-10 persons can now enjoy a PRIVATE and EXCLUSIVE ballpark experience like no other! This all day gameday experience includes the following:
- Private guided tour of Great American Ball Park with exclusive stops at:
- Private guided tour of Great American Ball Park with exclusive stops at:Reds Bullpen - to visit AND throw some pitches!)
- Scoreboard Operations - see how everything is controlled in the ballpark (and maybe even create a message!)
- Private guided tour of the Reds Hall of Fame and Museum
- Early entry to the park to watch Reds Batting Practice from the Right Field Moon Deck
- Field Box Tickets to the Game
Group Tours are available for groups of 15 or more persons. These are great options for:
- Company/Client outings
- Family reunions
- Seniors groups
- Social/Fan clubs
- Kids group/team outings.
Group Bookings enjoy the following perks:
- Private Tour Guides
- Flexible scheduling options
- Discount Group Pricing.
Standard group bookings should be made no less than 1-2 weeks in advance to ensure availability (late bookings may be possible, call for details), and a non-refundable deposit is required to secure dates.
For more information or to book your group please contact Mark Harlow at (513) 765-7927 or [email protected].
Schools can not only tour Great American Ball Park but also have the opportunity to participate in the "Extra Innings" Education Programs, presented by Ohio’s 529 Plan.
- These programs are strongly recommended for all students who visit the Cincinnati Reds Hall of Fame and Museum. These programs are designed to augment your classroom curriculum and are correlated to the Common Core State Standards.