Scotts Great American Ball Park Tours offer visitors a chance to sit in a Major League dugout, walk on the warning track directly behind home plate and visit the expansive Great American Ball Park Press Box. Tour stops also include the ballpark's unique Club spaces including the Diamond Club, FOX Sports Club and the Riverfront Club. Throughout the guided tour, tour guides share a wealth of information on ballpark and the history of the Reds. Each tour ticket also includes admission to the Cincinnati Reds Hall of Fame and Museum, the largest team Hall of Fame in all of baseball.
Scotts Ballpark Tour tickets include admission to the Reds Hall of Fame and Museum and guided tours of the following locations in the ballpark:
- Crosley Terrace
- Press Box
- Seating Bowl
- Crosley Room
- FOX Sports Ohio Champions Club
- Warning track behind home plate
- Diamond Club
Please note that the tour itinerary is subject to change without notice. All locations may not be open for every tour.
Get an Insider's Look at Great American Ball Park!
Scotts Ballpark Tour tickets include admission to the Cincinnati Reds Hall of Fame and Museum! For more information on tour tickets, call the Reds Hall of Fame box office at (513) 765-7923.
- Non Game Days - 11:30 and 1:30
- Non Game Day Saturdays - 11:30, 12:30, 1:30, 2:30
- Game Days (6:40 - 7:10 Games) - 11:00, 12:00, 1:00
- Game Day Saturdays (6:40 - 7:10 Games) - 10:30, 11:00, 11:30, 12:00, 12:30, 1:00
- Game Day Saturdays (4:10 Games) - 10:30, 11:00
- NOTE: Tours are NOT available on daytime Game Days (12:35 or 1:10 games)
- Saturdays only - 11:30 and 1:30 from October 7 through March 10
Groups of 15 or more are encouraged to make reservations at least two weeks in advance to ensure availability. Please call (513) 765-7923 for group pricing and to make a group reservation.
Tickets can also be purchased at the Reds Hall of Fame Box Office, located on the west (Joe Nuxhall Way) side of Great American Ball Park.
Order now by calling the Hall of Fame box office at (513) 765-7923.