My Tickets allows you to manage your season tickets quickly and easily.
Creating a new account or linking an existing MLB.com account allows you to take full advantage of the My Tickets features, particularly your ability to synchronize all of your ticket activity from reds.com / MLB.com, on one account (season tickets, individual game purchases or tickets bought/sold via StubHub)
TO GET STARTED:
- Click on the My Tickets link above
- Click on the reset password button
- Enter your account number listed at the top of your invoice and email address associated with your account
- Click Submit
- Use your account number (located at the top of your invoice) and the new password that is emailed to you to access your account.
ONCE LOGGED IN:
If you have an existing registered MLB.com account:
(You should if you've purchased tickets from reds.com (signed up for the Reds Email Club, etc.)
- Log into your MyTickets Account. (Instructions above)
- Click on the "My Account" Tab.
- Click on the "Link MLB.com Account" Tab.
- Enter your registered MLB.com email account and MLB.com password.
- Enter a nickname for your My Tickets account.
- Select the "Link MLB.com Account" button to associate the accounts.
If you need to create a MLB.com account, then please register your email address with the following steps:
- Log into your My Tickets Account.
- Enter your email address in the MLB.com email field.
- Enter the password you would like to associate with this account.
- Re-enter your password from step #3.
- Enter a nickname for this account.
- Select the "Create New MLB.com Account" tab.
Click below for full terms and conditions on Reds ticket purchases.
Why is having a My Tickets account useful?
My Tickets is your "one stop shop" for managing all aspects of your Reds season ticket account from renewing your season membership, to updating account information, transferring game tickets to friends/family, and posting tickets on StubHub.
Why should I link a My Ticket account with an MLB.com account?
Creating a new account or linking an existing MLB.com account allows you to take full advantage of the My Tickets features, particularly your ability to synchronize all of your ticket activity from reds.com on one account (season tickets, individual game purchases or tickets bought/sold via StubHub).
Can I renew my season ticket package via My Tickets?
My Tickets makes renewing your season ticket plan quick and easy. After logging into your account, click on "Pending Renewals/Payments", select the item that you'd like to make a payment toward followed by the payment plan option that best suits you, then enter and submit your payment information. Following payment, you will receive an email confirmation.
What do I do if I can't remember my account number to access My Tickets?
From the sign in page, click "Retrieve Account Number" and you will be prompted to enter the email address on your account. An email containing your account number will be sent to you.
What do I do if I can't remember my password to access My Tickets?
From the sign in page, click "Reset Password" and you will be prompted to enter both the account number and email address on your account. An email containing your new password will be sent to you.
New Bag Policy at GABP
To enhance ballpark security and expedite the screening process, backpacks will no longer be allowed into Great American Ball Park. Acceptable items include purses, medical bags, diaper bags, briefcases, drawstring bags and Reds Heads Kids Club bags along with small soft-sided coolers that do not exceed the 16” x 16” x 8” MLB size requirement.