More than 3,100 runners and walkers participated on Saturday, June 2, 2018 in the 17th annual race raising over $127,000 for the Reds Community Fund.
2018 Redlegs Run
Nearly 3,200 runners & walkers participated on Saturday, June 2 in the 17th annual CollegeAdvantage Redlegs Run at Great American Ball Park
Please stay tuned for a VERY SPECIAL announcement regarding the 2019 Redlegs Run coming in January 2019. For the most up-to-date news on the race, please register for Redlegs Run emails below.
All proceeds benefit the Reds Community Fund. The RCF is the official non-profit organization of the Cincinnati Reds. Since its inception in 2001, the Community Fund has been dedicated to improving the lives of youth through its baseball and softball-themed outreach efforts. Find out more at reds.com/community.
For more information about the Redlegs Run, please contact us at email@example.com.
Interested in volunteering for the Redlegs Run?
- Over 150 volunteers are needed on race day for a variety of tasks
- Ability to be paired up with friends or family members
- All volunteers will receive a race t-shirt
- Breakfast will be provided
- Each volunteer will receive two (2) View Level tickets to a TBD Reds game
- Event information will be e-mailed to volunteers a week prior to the event
- Groups are welcome!
- To sign-up, please contact Sara Ingram at firstname.lastname@example.org