REDLEGS RUN SATURDAY, JUNE 8, 2019.
ALL PROCEEDS BENEFIT THE REDS COMMUNITY FUND.
Over 3,500 runners and walkers participated in the 18th annual CollegeAdvantage Redlegs Run at Great American Ball Park earlier today, raising over $140,000 for the Reds Community Fund.
- The overall top 5K male finisher was Robert Thompson from Crawfordsville, IN with a time of 16:52
- The overall top 5K female finisher was Kristen Leslie from Cincinnati with a time of 18:57 (2018 winner)
- The overall top 10K male finisher was Abelard Nijakowski from Mason, OH with a time of 35:22
- The overall top 10K female finisher was Daniella Orton from Cincinnati with a time of 39:52 (2018 winner)
2019 TICKET REDEMPTION
Ready to redeem your 2019 Redlegs Run ticket voucher? Click the "Redeem Tickets" button below and follow the instructions on the next page.
Interested in volunteering for the Redlegs Run? Volunteers provide crucial support for thousands of Reds racers. There are a variety of positions available, making it the perfect event for everyone!
- Over 150 volunteers are needed on race day for a variety of tasks
- Ability to be paired up with friends or family members
- All volunteers will receive a race t-shirt
- Breakfast will be provided
- Each volunteer will receive two (2) View Level tickets to a TBD Reds game
- Event information will be e-mailed to volunteers a week prior to the event
- Groups are welcome! It is a great team-building event for schools, clubs, sports teams, fraternities, sororities and business
For more information about the Redlegs Run, please contact us at email@example.com