REDLEGS RUN IS SATURDAY, JUNE 8, 2019.
ALL PROCEEDS BENEFIT THE REDS COMMUNITY FUND.
8:00 a.m. - 10K starts on the corner of Joe Nuxhall Way and Mehring Way (across from the Moerlein Lager House).
- The 6.2 mile course starts at Great American Ball Park, winds through downtown Cincinnati, goes into northern Kentucky and finishes inside the ballpark near home plate.
8:00 a.m. -5K starts on the corner of Joe Nuxhall Way and Mehring Way (across from the Moerlein Lager House).
- The 3.1 mile course starts at Great American Ball Park, winds through downtown Cincinnati and finishes inside the ballpark near home plate.
9:30 a.m. - One Mile Family Run starts on the corner of Joe Nuxhall Way and Mehring Way (across from the Moerlein Lager House).
- The 1 mile course starts at Great American Ball Park, turns around by Paul Brown Stadium and finishes inside the ballpark near home plate.
10:15 a.m. - Gapper's Kids Fun Run (children 10 years and younger) starts inside Great American Ball Park on the warning track. Please enter via the Kroger Fan Zone and head down to the field using the stairs by Section 133 after 10:00 a.m.
- This short course is along the warning track inside Great American Ball Park.
All participants will receive a custom race medal, race T-shirt (technical shirt for 10K participants), a post-race party in the Kroger Fan Zone, free downloadable race photography, and one View Level ticket voucher to a Reds home game (either Sunday, June 16 vs. Texas Rangers at 1:10 p.m. or Tuesday, July 30 vs. Pittsburgh Pirates at 7:10 p.m.)
All proceeds benefit the Reds Community Fund. The RCF is the official non-profit organization of the Cincinnati Reds. Since its inception in 2001, the Community Fund has been dedicated to improving the lives of youth through its baseball and softball-themed outreach efforts. Find out more at reds.com/community.
More than 3,100 runners and walkers participated on Saturday, June 2, 2018 in the 17th annual race raising over $127,000 for the Reds Community Fund.
2018 Redlegs Run
Nearly 3,200 runners & walkers participated on Saturday, June 2 in the 17th annual CollegeAdvantage Redlegs Run at Great American Ball Park
Interested in volunteering for the Redlegs Run? Volunteers provide crucial support for thousands of Reds racers. There are a variety of positions available, making it the perfect event for everyone!
- Over 150 volunteers are needed on race day for a variety of tasks
- Ability to be paired up with friends or family members
- All volunteers will receive a race t-shirt
- Breakfast will be provided
- Each volunteer will receive two (2) View Level tickets to a TBD Reds game
- Event information will be e-mailed to volunteers a week prior to the event
- Groups are welcome! It is a great team-building event for schools, clubs, sports teams, fraternities, sororities and business
For more information about the Redlegs Run, please contact us at email@example.com