The Reds Community Fund (RCF) is dedicated to improving the lives of youth by leveraging the tradition of the Cincinnati Reds and the game of baseball. Since its inception in 2001, the Community Fund has been dedicated to improving the lives of youth through its baseball-themed outreach efforts. The P&G Cincinnati MLB Youth Academy offers free, year-round baseball and softball training facility for boys and girls ages 4-18 residing primarily in Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky urban neighborhoods.
Reds Little Sluggers League
Calling all Young Baseball Enthusiasts!
Join the Reds Little Sluggers League for a season of T-ball and Coach Pitch baseball excitement! This is the perfect opportunity for budding baseball/softball stars to build, develop, and showcase their skills, make new friends, plus have a blast playing ball.
- Tball Division: Ages 4-5 years old
- Coach Pitch Division: Ages 6-7 years old
- Registration Fee: $125 per team, $50 for individual registration
- Season: Games begin the weekend of May 3rd & 4th
Proudly Sponsored by CareSource
Cincinnati Reds Nike RBI Program
- Increase participation and interest in baseball and softball among underserved youth
- Promote greater inclusion of youth with diverse backgrounds into the mainstream of the game
- Increase number of talented athletes prepared to play in college and professionally
- Low-cost player fees
- ACT/SAT Prep, Homework Help and Tutoring sessions
- College Recruitment Videos
- Driveline throwing program
- Free Indoor off-season workouts @ Reds Youth Academy from Oct- Jan
- Free Speed and Agility training sessions
- Clinics with Current & Former Reds Players
- Rapsodo/Blast tools used to measure and track player development for College recruiting
- NLBM president inspires generations at Reds Community Fund event
The Reds Community Fund continued February’s Black History Month celebration by hosting Negro Leagues Baseball Museum (NLBM) President Bob Kendrick at the P&G MLB Cincinnati Reds Youth Academy on Friday. Kendrick spoke to a group of about 120 kids from Walnut Hills High School baseball, Oyler High School softball and...
- VideoReds host food drive at Academy
The Reds, partnered with the Freestore Foodbank and other local companies, host a drive-thru food drive event for families in need
- Reds Youth Academy stays busy with baseball, softball activities
One of the surest signs of a baseball offseason in Cincinnati is the cool yet comfortable fall temperatures starting to plummet in preparation for the winter months ahead. But with the P&G MLB Cincinnati Reds Youth Academy being immune to Mother Nature, baseball and softball activities have remained in full...
- VideoMLB Develops Award winners
MLB welcomes the MLB Youth Academy Youth of the Year Award winners at Game 2 of the World Series
- VideoFiesta Rojos at Youth Academy
As part of the annual "Fiesta Rojos" Hispanic Heritage celebration, Reds players visited local students for a Q&A in Spanish, salsa lessons and more
- VideoProfile on RBI "Coach Bob"
A look back at the impact of the late Bob Johnson as a coach for the Reds RBI program
- VideoCommish Cup Opening Ceremonies
The Commissioner's Cup Opening Ceremonies kick off All-Star Weekend in Los Angeles with an emotional reflection on what it has accomplished
- Reds celebrate scholar-athletes at annual Signing Day
The Reds Community Fund celebrated its sixth annual Signing Day, presented by Ohio’s 529 Plan CollegeAdvantage on Monday. The event honors high school seniors from the P&G MLB Cincinnati Reds Youth Academy and the RBI (Reviving Baseball in Inner-Cities) program who have earned the opportunity to continue their baseball and...
- Reds Community Fund pays tribute to Jackie Robinson
Last weekend, the Reds Community Fund hosted a collegiate doubleheader and seven games featuring local high schools in celebration of Jackie Robinson Day on April 15 at the P&G MLB Cincinnati Reds Youth Academy. The high school matchups on Saturday were part of the 11th annual Skyline Chili Reds Futures...