- THE VOTTO ROUTINE: By developing and trusting his process, Joey Votto remains among the game's elite players.
- SECOND ACT: Coming off a career-best effort in his first Reds season, Scooter Gennett has put in the work to deliver a fitting encore.
- Player Q&A: Billy Hamilton
- Top 10 Reds Prospects from Baseball America
- Recipes from the Barnharts
- In-depth Reds Hall of Fame commemorative section highlighting the Induction Class of 2018, the new "Reds Threads" exhibit, an Alumni Spotlight on Aaron Harang and more.
Order the official publication of the Cincinnati Reds right from your home!
The Reds Yearbook Magazine gives you more than 200 pages of Reds news! Enjoy in-depth features on your favorite players, a look at top upcoming prospects in the minors, a scorecard, information on Great American Ball Park, a commemorative section highlighting the Reds Hall of Fame and Museum and much more. Each issue is available for just $8 plus shipping and handling.
If you have questions about Reds publications, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2018 REDS YEARBOOK MAGAZINE #1: March-July games
2018 REDS YEARBOOK MAGAZINE #2: -July-September games
- GAMER: Tucker Barnhart has taken no shortcuts in becoming one of the most complete catchers in the game.
- READY POSITION: Third baseman Eugenio Suárez does a little bit of everything for the Reds-and does it very well.
- Player Q&A: David Hernandez & Jared Hughes
- Reds 2018 MLB Draft Results
- In-depth Reds Hall of Fame commemorative section highlighting the Induction Class of 2018, the new "Reds Threads" exhibit, an Alumni Spotlight on Danny Graves and more.