By selecting the Place Order button you agree to purchase the tickets you have selected. Your credit card will be charged and your purchase will be complete.
Children 3 years of age and younger do not require a ticket and may sit on the lap of a ticket holder.
Game time subject to change. No Refunds. No Exchanges.
Ticket holder assumes all risks incidental to the game of baseball, including, but not limited to, the risk of objects leaving the field of play, including bats and bat fragments, and thrown or batted balls. For information regarding netting or screening that is located in front of certain seating sections, please click here.
If you purchase tickets, you may receive customer service messages via email from the Cincinnati Reds, including optional surveys regarding your Great American Ball Park experience.
Click here for more Reds ticket and seating policies information.
The Cincinnati Reds reserve the right to decline, reject, and/or cancel any purchase or purchaser for any reason in the Reds' sole discretion, including but not limited to, purchases not made in accordance with the Reds' applicable ticket sales policies, the terms and conditions applicable to ticket packages and ticket purchases of certain types, and the terms and conditions printed on the back of each ticket. The Cincinnati Reds also reserve the right to cancel any ticket or ticket package purchase and refund the purchase price paid for any violation of any Reds ticket sales policy, term, or condition, as determined in the Reds' sole reasonable discretion. The Cincinnati Reds also reserve the right not to sell to, and to cancel any purchase made by, individuals or companies whose intent is to resell more than 25% of purchased tickets, and the purchase of tickets by an individual or company with such intent shall require the express written consent of the Cincinnati Reds as provided by a Ticket Sales executive at the Vice President level or higher.
To view the complete Terms and Conditions please click here .
Regular Season Ticketholder Agreement
CINCINNATI REDS SEASON TICKETHOLDER AGREEMENT
THIS CINCINNATI REDS SEASON TICKETHOLDER AGREEMENT (the "Agreement") is entered into between the purchaser of Cincinnati Reds regular season tickets ("Account Holder") and The Cincinnati Reds LLC (the "Club"). By purchasing Cincinnati Reds regular season ticket(s) (a "Ticket" or collectively, the "Tickets"), and in consideration of the promises and mutual covenants herein, and for other good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which is hereby acknowledged by the parties, the parties agree as follows:
- Each Ticket to a Cincinnati Reds baseball game is a limited, revocable license (the "Revocable License") granted by the Club to attend the baseball game at Great American Ball Park (the "Ballpark") listed on the applicable Ticket. The "Account" is the Revocable License for Tickets granted by this Agreement to the Account Holder to purchase the number of Tickets specified on the Ticket sale invoice (the "Invoice") provided to Account Holder by the Club for the price set forth on the Invoice. Notwithstanding any other provision of this Agreement, the Account Holder acknowledges and agrees the Revocable License for all Tickets held within an Account as well as the Account itself may be terminated by the Club at any time with or without cause in the sole discretion of the Club. The Club reserves the right to set a limit on how many Tickets an Account Holder may purchase and further reserves the right to modify or change all terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement.
- In addition to this Agreement, the terms and conditions applicable to the Tickets and the Account include each of the following, which are incorporated by reference in this Agreement:
- in this Agreement
- on each Ticket (whether electronic or paper);
- on the Club's website at ; and
- on any signage at the Ballpark.
The Club reserves the right to amend or supplement the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement by providing either (i) written notice to Account Holder or (ii) posting such revisions or amendments to the terms and conditions on when adopted by the Club. It is the responsibility of Account Holder to read and comply with all information. The Club is not responsible for problems, losses or inconveniences experienced because Account Holder did not read information regarding the Account or this Agreement, or because the information was mailed to a former or incorrect physical or e-mail address.
- The purchase of Tickets pursuant to this Agreement may require Account Holder to place a non-refundable season ticket deposit ("Deposit") as set forth in the Invoice. Failure by Account Holder to make any payment on or before the dates set forth in the Invoice or abide by the terms and conditions of this Agreement will be a breach of this Agreement and, in addition to any other remedies the Club may have under applicable law or at equity, upon written notice and subject to statutory cure rights under applicable law (if any), the Club may terminate this Agreement and declare the entire unpaid balance for the remainder of the entire Term due and payable. The foregoing remedies of the Club shall not be to the exclusion of any other right or remedy set forth herein or otherwise available to the Club. No waiver by the Club of any default or breach by Account Holder of its obligations hereunder shall be construed to be a waiver or release of any other subsequent default or breach by Account Holder hereunder, and no failure or delay by the Club in the exercise of any remedy provided for herein shall be construed a forfeiture or wavier thereof or of any other right or remedy available to the Club.
- Tickets issued in conjunction with this Agreement may not be used for advertising, promotion (including contests and sweepstakes), or other trade or commercial purposes without the express written consent of the Club.
- ASSUMPTION OF RISK: ACCOUNT HOLDER AND EACH ACCOUNT HOLDER INVITEE ACKNOWLEDGES THAT HE/SHE/IT KNOWS AND UNDERSTANDS ALL OF THE RISKS OF HARM OR INJURY TO HIS OR HER PERSON OR PROPERTY WHICH MAY RESULT FROM ATTENDING A BASEBALL GAME AND PARTICIPATING AS A SPECTATOR IN SUCH EVENT AND HEREBY EXPRESSLY ASSUMES ALL RISKS AND DANGERS INCIDENTAL TO THE GAME OF BASEBALL, WHETHER OCCURRING PRIOR TO, DURING, OR SUBSEQUENT TO, THE ACTUAL PLAYING OF THE GAME, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE DANGER OF BEING INJURED BY PLAYERS, OTHER FANS, THROWN BATS OR BROKEN PORTIONS THEREOF, THROWN OR BATTED BALLS OR OTHER OBJECTS OR PROJECTILES, AND AGREE THAT THE VENUE AND THE PLAYERS AND TEAMS PARTICIPATING IN THE GAME ARE NOT AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSSES, DAMAGES, AND/OR INJURIES RESULTING FROM SUCH CAUSES.
- In the event of a riot, war, terrorism, or rebellion, fire, flood, severe storm, accident, other act of God, a player strike, management lockout, walk out, postponement or any other work stoppage (whether or not the Club have supported such work stoppage) (each a "force majeure event") makes it impractical or impossible for the Club to play one or more home games at the Ballpark during the Term, or causes the postponement or cancellation of any other event scheduled to take place at the Ballpark, or if such force majeure event otherwise renders any seat licensed under this Agreement unusable or prevents the Club from providing any other product or service under this Agreement, then the Club's obligations under this Agreement shall be suspended during the period of such inability, and such inability shall not be deemed a breach of this Agreement by the Club. If, as a consequence of such force majeure event, any Club regular season home game is cancelled and not rescheduled, then the fees payable under this Agreement for that Season shall be abated for each such regular season game that is cancelled and not rescheduled on a pro-rata basis (based on the number of regular season home games scheduled for the applicable season) and applied as a credit towards future payment obligations of Account Holder hereunder. This shall be the exclusive remedy for any cancelled game or for being deprived of access to the Ballpark due to a force majeure event.
- Account Holder understands that, and grants the Club and Major League Baseball a license to use, his/her image, likeness and name may be used as part of any live or recorded video display or other transmission in any media of all or part of the event as well as any printed material disseminated by the Club for any purpose related to the business of the Club and/or Major League Baseball.
- The Club reserves the right to move the seat location(s) at any time if such modification is required to comply with laws, regulations or orders, or the directives of Major League Baseball. If the Club is required to modify the seat location, the Club will re-locate the seats within the same or substantially similar section (same or similar distance from the playing field, sight lines and section amenities) of the Ballpark as the original Seat Location.
- Provided Account Holder's account is in good standing and subject to the Account Holder's satisfaction of the terms and conditions set forth herein, including, without limitation, compliance with the rules, regulations and policies of the Club and Major League Baseball, if the Club qualifies for the Major League Baseball postseason (Wild Card, League Division Series, League Championship Series and the World Series), the Account Holder will have the option to purchase Tickets at the prices established by the Club and Major League Baseball and in accordance with the policies and procedures established by the Club for each of the Club postseason games played at the Ballpark.
- Time is of the essence in the parties' performance of their respective obligations arising under this Agreement.
- Accounts shall not be assigned or transferred in any manner, whether in whole or in part, voluntarily or by gift, bequest, or operation of law, by the Account Holder to any other person or entity without the express consent of the Club. In the event of any purported transfer, offer of transfer, or attempted transfer of an Account, the Club has the right, but not the obligation, to terminate this Agreement, the Account and the use of Tickets by providing written notice to Account Holder and tendering the remaining pro rata portion of the Ticket amount paid by Account Holder within a reasonable time after providing such notice. Only the Account Holder of record is allowed to make changes to the Account. Account Holders may notify the Cincinnati Reds by written request (sent by either (1) first class mail to: The Cincinnati Reds LLC, Great American Ball Park, 100 Joe Nuxhall Way, Cincinnati, Ohio 45202, Attn: Season Tickets, or (2) email to: Membership@reds.com). The Club reserves the right to require an Account Holder to provide proof of identity and authorization to act before making any Account changes.
- Each Ticket holder using a Ticket purchased pursuant to this Agreement (a "Ticket Holder") expressly acknowledges and agrees that the Club sells Tickets to an Event at the Ballpark for the purpose of permitting a Ticket Holder or any subsequent Ticket Holder receiving a Permitted Transfer of such Ticket to attend the Event represented by the Ticket. As such, the Account Holder and each Ticket Holder acknowledge to the Club that Non-Permitted Transfers of Tickets (the "Ticket Transfer Restrictions") may terminate the revocable license granted by the Club for the usage of a Ticket or other Tickets controlled within an Account or constitute a basis for the seizure or cancellation of the Ticket or Tickets without refund or other compensation.
- Permitted; Non-Permitted Transfer of Tickets
- Definitions. With respect to the Club's Ticket Transfer Restrictions, the terms below shall have the following meaning:
- "Transfer(s)" shall mean any transfer of possession or use of a Ticket by a Ticket Holder or Account Holder to a third party (in each instance whether such third party is a person or entity).
- "Permitted Transfer" shall mean a Transfer that is authorized by or specifically exempted from these Ticket Transfer Restrictions.
- "Non-Permitted Transfer" shall mean a Transfer specifically prohibited or determined by the Club to be unauthorized under these Ticket Transfer Restrictions.
- "Resale", "Resell" or "Reselling" shall mean any Transfer of a Ticket in exchange for money or any other thing of value.
- "Excess Value" shall mean the monetary value derived from the Resale of a Ticket or Tickets in excess of (i) the price established by the Club when such Ticket or Tickets were sold or distributed by the Club, including any tax, service or convenience fees/charges charged by the Club and (ii) fees charged to the Ticket Holder by the StubHub Ticket exchange ("StubHub") in connection with such Resale transaction. Any Holder who needs assistance in determining the actual price of a Ticket may contact the Club to obtain such information.
- "Broker Activity" shall mean any activity by an individual or entity who purchases or otherwise acquires a Ticket with the purpose or intent, as determined by the Club in its sole discretion, to: (i) Resell the Ticket, with the intent to realize Excess Value, or (ii) Resell or use the Ticket in a manner that the Club determines violates Club policies.
- "Broker Account" shall mean a Ticket Account determined by the Club to be engaged in Broker Activity.
- Non-Permitted Transfers. By the acceptance, possession or use of a Ticket purchased pursuant to this Agreement, each Ticket Holder and the Account Holder (regardless of whether such Ticket Holder is the original purchaser from the Club or an acquirer of the Ticket from a third party), acknowledges and agrees to the following:
- Any Broker Activity involving a Ticket, as determined in the sole discretion of the Club, is a Non-Permitted Transfer unless specifically approved by the Club, and shall constitute a basis for (i) termination of the revocable license granted by the Club for the use of the Ticket, (ii) the seizure or cancellation of the Ticket without refund or other compensation, and/or (iii) termination of the revocable license granted by the Club of all Tickets that are controlled by or affiliated with such Ticket Holder or individuals/entities determined by the Club to be associated with such Ticket Holder.
- Any Resale or attempted Resale of a Ticket inside the Ballpark is prohibited, and any person who Resells or offers a Ticket for Resale at any price inside the Ballpark will be removed from the Ballpark and may be prosecuted.
- Permitted Transfers. For the avoidance of doubt with respect to the application of the Ticket Transfer Restrictions, the following are considered to be Permitted Transfers:
- Ticket Transfer activity involving the exchange of Tickets amongst family members, friends, and/or associates so long as the Club determines there was not intent to realize Excess Value regardless of the frequency of the Transfers.
- Ticket Transfer activity connected with the use of a Ticket for any charitable or non-profit purposes.
- The Resale of a Ticket on StubHub where the purpose for the sale, as determined by the Club in its sole discretion, was unrelated to Broker Activity.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the subsection above with respect to Broker Activity, certain Account Holders may be permitted to operate as a Broker Account. If an Account is permitted by the Club to operate as a Broker Account and to conduct ticket sales as a Broker Account, the Account Holder and all other parties deemed necessary by the Club (collectively the "Broker Parties") must agree to be bound by certain additional terms and conditions, set forth in a separate agreement, in writing, between the Club and the Ticket Broker Parties.
- Definitions. With respect to the Club's Ticket Transfer Restrictions, the terms below shall have the following meaning:
- This Agreement shall be construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Ohio.
- ANY DISPUTE, CLAIM, OR CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE SETTLED BY MANDATORY, CONFIDENTIAL, FINAL, AND BINDING ARBITRATION IN HAMILTON COUNTY, OHIO AND ADMINISTERED BY THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH ITS THEN-CURRENT COMMERCIAL ARBITRATION RULES. NEITHER ACCOUNT HOLDER NOR THE CLUB SHALL BE ENTITLED TO JOIN OR CONSOLIDATE CLAIMS IN ARBITRATION BY OR AGAINST OTHER INDIVIDUALS OR ENTITIES, OR ARBITRATE AS A REPRESENTATIVE MEMBER OF A PUTATIVE CLASS OR IN A PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL CAPACITY. THE ARBITRATOR SHALL HAVE THE POWER TO AWARD ANY REMEDIES AVAILABLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. ANY AWARD AND ANY JUDGMENT CONFIRMING IT ONLY APPLIES TO THE ARBITRATION IN WHICH IT WAS AWARDED AND CANNOT BE USED IN ANY OTHER CASE EXCEPT TO ENFORCE THE AWARD ITSELF.
- If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- This Agreement contains the entire agreement of the parties with respect to the matters provided for herein, and shall supersede any and all prior agreements, understandings, representations and statements, oral or written.