You are able to exchange your future game tickets via your My Tickets account.
Online exchanges are available for up to 48 hours before a game is played. Additional dates, including weekends, are available when exchanging online. Dates may be added throughout the season.
How to exchange your tickets:
- Log into My Tickets - www.reds.com/mytickets
- Select "My Ticket Inventory" at top right of webpage
- Drop down ticket action and select "Exchange Tickets"
- Click arrow next to game being exchanged, select box next to tickets wanting to take action, click continue
- Click "Select this Event" next to game you are wanting to exchange for
- Using Map, select seats and hit "Review Selections". Please note that Adobe Flash must be installed and enabled to use the map.
- Review and select "proceed to checkout".
- Click "continue" on next page and proceed through the checkout process.
- Only Season Tickets are valid for exchange
- Exchange online process will auto default to original price point of season ticket but can be upgraded for a cost difference
- Already exchanged tickets are NOT valid for exchange again and will not appear available when trying to exchange
After a game is played OR within two (2) business days of game being exchanged: ($2 PER TICKET FEE)
Members may exchange unused tickets received with in two (2) business days of the game exchanged or after the date of the game being exchanged for $2 per ticket. Premium ticket members will receive Infield Box tickets, or next best available.
*Past game tickets can NOT be exchanged online. For past games, please use exchange form below.
New Bag Policy at GABP
To enhance ballpark security and expedite the screening process, backpacks will no longer be allowed into Great American Ball Park. Acceptable items include purses, medical bags, diaper bags, briefcases, drawstring bags and Reds Heads Kids Club bags along with small soft-sided coolers that do not exceed the 16” x 16” x 8” MLB size requirement.