Volunteer Ambassadors are a vital part of our Hall of Fame & Museum. Without this special group of dedicated people, Cincinnati Reds Hall of Fame & Museum would not be able to fulfill its mission of "Celebrating Greatness, Preserving History, Providing Inspiration."
Are you eager to learn new things, utilize your skills and meet new people? As a Volunteer Ambassador you will:
- Be a key member of our team
- Provide support and expertise crucial for success
- Be matched to opportunities that meet your interests and abilities
- Join a team of diverse individuals who all support the Reds and their history
- Make a difference and inspire others
*Please Note: For all positions, volunteers must attend a general orientation and be willing to undergo a background check. Volunteers are provided with the necessary tools and resources to be a successful part of the Cincinnati Reds Hall of Fame Volunteer Team.
Join our team now! No prior volunteer experience is necessary-just enthusiasm and an avid interest in Reds baseball.
Thank you for your interest in being a part of the best team Hall of Fame in any sport!
Volunteer opportunities would include at least one of the following:
- Greet and orient guests to the museum's layout and resources
- Assist with Great American Ball Park tours
- Assist with school groups (grades K-12) by leading tours through the museum
- Be present at specific locations throughout the museum to actively engage guests by using interactive exhibits, baseball artifacts, and interpretive techniques
- Staff merchandise stations on game days in both the museum and ballpark
- Assist with set-up and production of on-site and off-site special events
- Research content for future museum exhibits and museum archives
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are required
- Customer service and retail experience would be helpful
- Knowledge of baseball and Reds history would be helpful, but is not required
- Support a non-profit institution
- Meet new people and add to a fun and friendly environment
- Become involved with the best team Hall of Fame in the country and the home of professional baseball
- Incentives relating to accrued volunteer hours
To learn about all the details, please contact Christina Sprance at the Reds Hall of Fame at (513) 765-7923 or firstname.lastname@example.org.