BACK FOR 2021! The day begins at the Moerlein Lager House in the private Beer Baron Hall where you will enjoy your choice of any of their awesome brunch options, along with a flight of Moerlein's award-winning beers! During brunch, your guide will share with you with the storied history of the relationship between baseball and beer, particularly in Cincinnati.
After brunch, your tour experience begins with a site tour of the Moerlein Lager House brewing facilities, to see how their most popular brands are made. Your guide will then take you across the street for a tour* of Great American Ball Park! This tour visits areas such as Crosley Terrace, the Fan Zone, the Seating Bowl, The Warning Track, the Visitors Bullpen, and both Dugouts!
*Please note that due to current COVID-19 regulations the tour visits outdoor areas only with no access to indoor facilities, including elevators. Because of these restrictions the tours are not currently ADA compliant.
At the conclusion of the tour, each guest will receive the following:
- A Voucher for one-day admission to the Reds Hall of Fame and Museum
- Free membership to the Moerlein Lager House Mug Club (21 and over only), which offers discounts on beer and the option to rent your own Hog’s Head locker for your favorite stein!
Speaking of steins, you also receive a
- 1990 30th Anniversary Commemorative Stein honoring the Reds’ last World Championship!
Tours will be offered at 11:00 a.m. and 1 p.m. The experience will be two hours in length, and guests are asked to check in 15 minutes prior to start time.
- February 21, 28
- March 7, 14
- April 11, 25
- May 9, 16, 30
- June 6, 20
- July 11
- August 1, 15, 29
- Sept. 12
- Groups will be limited to a maximum of 15 guests per tour.
- Face coverings will be required while on the tours. They may be removed when seated while eating and drinking in the Lager House
- Tour Guides will enforce all social distancing protocols
- Adults (21 and older) - $50
- Under 21 - $45
- Children under 5 - FREE*
*Tours are free for children under 5. Children's brunch available for an additional cost.
All sales final; no refunds. Exchanges for an alternate date allowed pending availability. Must be 21 years of age to receive alcohol portion of the package.