BRUNCH, BREWS, AND BASEBALL
Brunch, Brews and Baseball is BACK FOR 2022! The day begins at the Moerlein Lager House in the private Beer Baron Hall where you will enjoy your choice of any of the awesome brunch options, along with a flight of Moerlein's award-winning beers! During brunch, your guide will share with you with the storied history of the relationship between baseball and beer, particularly in Cincinnati.
After brunch, your tour experience begins with a site tour of the Moerlein Lager House brewing facilities, to see how their most popular brands are made. Your guide will then take you across the street for a tour of Great American Ball Park! This tour visits areas such as Crosley Terrace, the First Star Fan Zone, the Press Box, The Warning Track, and both Dugouts!
At the conclusion of the tour, each guest will receive the following:
- A Voucher for one-day admission to the Reds Hall of Fame and Museum
- Free membership to the Moerlein Lager House Mug Club (21 and over only), which offers discounts on beer and the option to rent your own Hog’s Head locker your favorite stein!
- 1990 30th Anniversary Commemorative Stein honoring the Reds’ last World Championship!
Tours will be offered at 11:00 a.m. and 1 p.m. on the dates below. The experience will be two hours in length, and guests are asked to check in at the Moerlein Lager House 15 minutes prior to start time.
- Adults (21 and older) - $50
- Under 21 - $45
- Children under 5 - Tours are free for children under 5. (Children's brunch available for an additional cost.)
All sales final; no refunds. Exchanges for an alternate date allowed pending availability. Must be 21 years of age to receive alcohol portion of the package.