- Oversized replica ticket from Marty's first Reds broadcast on April 4, 1974 to the first 20,000 fans, presented by Humana.
Earlier this year, legendary Reds broadcaster Marty Brennaman announced that 2019 would be his final season calling games in the radio booth. The Hall of Famer has been an icon in Reds Country throughout his 46 seasons behind the mic, and generations of fans have grown up with him as the "Voice of the Reds."
In preparation for Marty's farewell, the Reds have planned a number of festivities to salute his illustrious career during the final regular season series at Great American Ball Park, Sept. 24-26. Don't miss out on your chance to honor Marty and celebrate his retirement with your fellow Reds fans!
TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 24
WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 25
- Commemorative Marty Brennaman print to the first 20,000 fans, presented by Clark Schaefer Hackett.
- Marty's son Thom Brennaman will join him in the radio booth for a special broadcast of the game.
THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 26
- Reds handheld radio with earbuds to the first 20,000 fans, presented by Kroger and Laura's Lean Beef. Fans will be able to tune to 94.5 FM from their seats in the ballpark to listen to Marty's farewell call!
- Pregame ceremonies will honor Marty's 46-year career with the Reds, including messages from former Reds players, fellow broadcasters and other celebrities.
- After the game, all fans in attendance will be invited on the field for a special "Marty Party," featuring Marty on stage with Jim Day at the pitcher's mound.
2020 REDS HALL OF FAME INDUCTION
The Cincinnati Reds Hall of Fame and Museum presented by Dinsmore has announced that Marty will be the sole member of the 2020 Reds Hall of Fame Induction Class! Next year's Reds Hall of Fame Induction Weekend presented by PNC Bank is scheduled to include an on-field induction ceremony on Saturday, April 25, 2020, before the Reds vs. Diamondbacks game, followed by the 2020 Reds Hall of Fame Induction Gala presented by Clark Schaefer Hackett on Sunday night, April 26. Stay tuned for ticket information on how you can be a part of this historic event.
WATCH MARTY BROADCAST
For three games in September, Marty will appear at a temporary radio booth at Gapper's Alley directly behind section 119, including a full game broadcast on Friday, September 20. This will be a unique experience for fans to see the Hall of Fame in action live!
- Game Broadcast: Friday, Sept. 20
- Pregame Broadcast: Tuesday, Sept. 24
- Pregame Broadcast: Wednesday, Sept. 25
*Schedule subject to change.
MEET MARTY IN SEPTEMBER
Throughout the month of September, fans will have several opportunities to meet Marty and wish him well as he wraps up his 46-year career.
- Tuesday, September 3 - Greeting fans as they enter the ballpark for Reds vs. Phillies (5:40-6:05 p.m.)
- Wednesday, September 4 - Greeting fans as they enter the ballpark for Reds vs. Phillies (5:40-6:05 p.m.)
- Saturday, September 7 - Greeting fans as they enter the ballpark for Reds vs. Diamondbacks (2:30-3:00 p.m.)
*Schedule subject to change.
MARTY VIP PACKAGE - SEPTEMBER 6
Enjoy a special meet and greet with Marty on Friday, September 6 by purchasing a VIP package that includes:
- Infield Box Ticket for Reds vs. Diamondbacks game
- Pregame Meet & Greet and Photo Op with Marty
- Pre-signed Marty item
- Digital download of Photo Op after the event
Price is $150 per person. Limited space is available, so reserve your spot today!
MARTY THROUGH THE YEARS
Take a look back at some of the images and moments from Marty's nearly half century as a part of the Reds franchise!
*Promotions and schedule subject to change.