The 2020 Sportsnet Jays Care Broadcast Auction presented by TD will be held during the broadcast of the Blue Jays vs. Yankees game on Monday, September 21st. Beginning at 9:00 a.m. ET, fans across Canada will be able to bid on exclusive packages and items, with all proceeds supporting Jays Care programs, at bluejays.com/broadcastauction.
This year, fans can buy a limited edition Hazel Mae bobblehead, or bid on one of seven exclusive Blue Jays packages:
#1: Catching Up with Danny
- You and five friends can experience a virtual meet and greet with Blue Jays catcher Danny Jansen, enjoy a catered meal and take home exclusive Blue Jays prize packs!
#2: Virtual Viewing Party with Blue Jays Alumni
- Join Pat Hentgen or Jesse Barfield for a virtual viewing party you and your friends will never forget!
#3: Pitch Perfect
- A Toronto Blue Jays coach will virtually analyze your pitching or hitting mechanics with this exclusive package, and you’ll receive a Blue Jays prize pack that includes a customized jersey!
#4: VIP Clubhouse Experience
- Go behind the scenes at Rogers Centre for a day you’ll never forget, including a catered dinner in the Blue Jays clubhouse!
#5: Date Night in the Dome
- You could have the ultimate date night at the home of the Blue Jays!
#6: Home Away From Dome
- Commemorate the 2020 season with a package that includes a one year supply of chicken wings, a player-used locker from the Blue Jays clubhouse in Buffalo, and more!
#7: Blue Jays Themed Birthday Party
- Take your child’s birthday party to the next level with a Blue Jays Birthday Party featuring ACE!