- You must have a subscription with a participating pay TV provider offering MLB.TV access as part of Extra Innings. To verify, please click here.
- You must link your Extra Innings subscription on our website using the same email address associated with your MLB.com account.
- A different MLB.com email address** may not** already be linked to your pay TV Provider credentials.
- If your email has previously been registered to MLB.com you do not need to register that email address again. Just link your existing mlb.com account to your pay TV provider credentials
If you purchased MLB.TV through your pay TV provider, please follow the steps below to activate MLB.TV:
1. Click here to select your pay TV provider.
2. Login using your pay TV provider credentials. If you are unsure of your provider credentials, please contact your pay TV provider.
3. Link your pay TV provider credentials with a new or existing MLB.com account.
4. Login using your MLB.com credentials.
MLB App access is included for FREE with **MLB.TV**. *To access MLB.TV on your favorite supported Apple or Android mobile device, please follow the steps below. For a full list of supported devices, *click here.
To view **MLB.TV on your supported mobile device after activating MLB.TV, please follow the steps below:**
Apple Devices go to the iTunes App Store / Android Devices go to the Google Play Market/ Amazon Devices go to the Amazon Store.
1. Download the free MLB App.
2. Open “MLB” and tap on “Subscriber Login” for Apple Devices or “Sign in with MLB.com” for Android Devices.
3. Type in your MLB.com credentials and tap “Log In.”
MLB.TV is included with Extra Innings through my pay TV provider. How do I link my accounts and access MLB.TV?
What is the difference between MLB.TV and MLB Extra Innings?
What is included in MLB.TV through Extra Innings?
My pay TV provider is not listed
How many accounts can I link to MLB.TV?
I’m seeing a message that my account is already linked
I'm seeing this message: Authorization Service was not able to complete authorization at this time…