Below, please find the contact information for the different services and resources provided by Major League Baseball.
Continuing Education/Career Transitioning
To learn more about educational and career opportunities, please contact the Labor Relations & Player Programs Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Professional Development Support
For help and support with creating resumes, preparing for interviews and/or general guidance with regards to career transitioning information, please contact Ricardhy Grandoit at email@example.com or 212-931-7694.
Major League Baseball Players Benefit Plan:
- United States: 1-800-669-2255
- Outside United States: 443-997-4686
- Life Insurance, Health Insurance, Pension, Vanguard
Minor League Players (only):
- MiLB pension:
- Brian Battiste: (212) 931-7705
- For Spanish assistance call the MLB DR Office: 809-518-2233
- Life Insurance: contact your MiLB team administrator
- Health Insurance: www.highmarkbcbs.com
- United States Member Services: 1-800-701-2324
- Dominican Republic: www.universal.com.do or call 809-544-7111