A purchaser of group tickets from the Marlins may only sell or transfer group tickets through a resale system provided by the Marlins. Under no circumstances shall group tickets be sold or transferred by using any public advertisements, publications, websites, or third party companies/agents, or in any public place. In no event shall group tickets be re-sold for a price that is above the amount permitted under then applicable local, state, and federal law.
A purchaser of group tickets from the Marlins shall not use the Marlins' name, copyrights, and/or trademarks in any form or manner, including but not limited to, implied endorsements or product approvals, without the written permission of the Marlins. Such written permission must state the specific use of the Marlins' name, copyrights, and/or trademarks, and in what manner and locations it will be displayed.
A purchaser of group tickets from the Marlins may not imply any relationship with or endorsement from the Marlins. All advertising materials relating to the group event which feature the Marlins' name, copyrights, and/or trademarks must receive prior written approval of the Marlins prior to such materials being distributed, printed, or published.
A purchaser of group tickets from the Marlins may not contract for, nor make arrangements for radio broadcasting, television, filming, photographing, taping, sound recording, or other kinds of reproduction of whatever nature for any Marlins game or event at Marlins Park.
A purchaser of group tickets from the Marlins may not contract for, nor make arrangements for sponsorships of whatever nature for any Marlins game or event at Marlins Park.
A purchaser of group tickets from the Marlins agrees to, and shall ensure any individuals using such group tickets shall agree to: (i) maintain proper decorum and appropriate, respectful behavior while using the group tickets; (ii) not bring into Marlins Park alcoholic beverages, any illegal drugs, or other illegal substances, and agrees to comply with Marlins Park rules on bringing in outside food and beverages to ballpark events; (iii) not use the group tickets for any illegal, improper, immoral, or objectionable purpose, or in any way which would obstruct or interfere with the normal enjoyment or rights of other ticketholders, that would in any way interfere with the game or event presentation or any related activities, or that would negatively impact the image of the Marlins; (iv) not film, record, or transmit from Marlins Park all or any portion of any Marlins game or other event, or any description thereof, by any means, or permit any of its guests or invitees to do so; and (v) refrain from using foul, abusive, socially unacceptable language, and other behavior deemed to be unacceptable fan conduct.
A purchaser of group tickets from the Marlins assumes, for itself and any other individuals using such group tickets, all risk of personal injury to, or for any damage to or any loss of property, arising out of or related to their attendance at Marlins games or other events held at Marlins Park, whether occurring prior to, during, or after the game or event, including without limitation the danger of falling or colliding with someone at Marlins Park, or of being injured by a batted or thrown ball, a baseball bat, or other projectile from the field, stands, or other areas in Marlins Park.
Minimums, Deposits, and Payments
- Minimum group ticket requirement is
- Group deposits start at $100 and are based on quantity of tickets requested per game.*
- Gameday Suite Rental deposits start at $500 and are based on the Suite Rental reserved.*
- To ensure proper ticket delivery, full payment is due 21 days prior to the game (Final Payment Due Date).
- Allow for up to forty-eight (48) hours from the time final payment for all group tickets is received for all ticket orders to be processed.
- All unpaid group tickets in the account after the Final Payment Due Date will be released for public sale.
- All group tickets not paid in full by the Final Payment Due Date will be subject to Dynamic Pricing.**
- Group tickets ordered after the Final Payment Due Date will be subject to Dynamic Pricing.**
- Payments by check must be received by the Final Payment Due Date.
- Additional tickets may be purchased after the initial order is completed and up to (5) days prior to the scheduled game. However, those additional tickets are not guaranteed to be in the same location as the initial group purchase.
- Additional tickets purchased after the Final Payment Due Date will be subject to Dynamic Pricing.**
- Additional orders of ten (10) or fewer tickets will delivered electronically to one (1) email address.
- Check payments made after the Final Payment Due Date will not be accepted.
- All sales are final. No refunds are allowed.
- Exchanges are allowed only in the event of an official cancellation of the selected game. Placing a deposit does not guarantee a specific game date or selected seating category in the event of an exchange.
- Group tickets cannot be upgraded.
- Group tickets are encouraged to be managed digitally via the MLB Ballpark App. Group tickets can be printed and delivered by mail when deemed necessary.
- Group tickets will not be accessible until full payment is received upon the entire cost of the ticket reservation.
- Dynamic pricing for group tickets will be enforced at the sole discretion of the Marlins until a minimum 25% down payment is made.
- It is the expectation that any reserved group tickets be paid-in-full at least 21 days before the game of choice. Additional group tickets can be purchased within 21 days of game but are subject to inventory availability and must be paid-in-full.
- For questions, please contact our Group Sales Department at 305.480.2523 or [email protected].
Dynamic Pricing Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Which games are subject to dynamic pricing?
A. All Marlins single game tickets and on-site parking will be dynamically priced for the Marlins 2020 season.
Q. Will Marlins season ticket and mini plan holders be subject to dynamic pricing?
A. No. Dynamic pricing only applies to single game tickets and group tickets. Being a Marlins Member guarantees fans that they will pay the best price for their select seat.
Q. Will Marlins group accounts be subject to this change and dynamic pricing?
A. Group tickets not paid in full by the Final Payment Due Date will be subject to Dynamic pricing at the sole discretion of the Marlins.
Q. How do you decide when to raise or lower prices?
A. We have very sophisticated software on the back end that analyzes multiple data points. Timing for price adjustments is not pre-determined and will depend entirely on market conditions.
Q. Will this change other promotions?
A. We will continue to work with our partners to offer great ticket deals to fans. You can view the latest promotions as well as featured dynamic deals on the Marlins ticketing page.
Q. How do I find out what the price is for a ticket or when there is a good deal?
A. We will promote ticket deals through marlins.com and other forms of communication. As always, you can visit the Marlins ticketing page for the current prices.