Purchase Spring Training Season Tickets. Benefits include:
- Access to the best seats to every 2019 Rays Spring Training home game at Charlotte Sports Park
- Discounted ticket pricing with savings over mini-packs and single game tickets
- Opportunity for discounted parking and merchandise offers
- Season Ticket Holder Gift
- Access to Season Ticket Holder Exclusive Events
Spring Training Season Ticket Holder benefits may not apply for accounts with the intent to resell. Benefits may be withheld, adjusted and/or revoked by the Rays at any time with respect to any one or more individuals and entities determined by the Rays in their sole and absolute discretion.
Click on map for enlarged version.
Any questions, please call 888-FAN-RAYS or e-mail email@example.com.
2019 Spring Training 6-Game Packs:
- Pick 6 games from the 17 scheduled home games at Charlotte Sports Park.
- Additional discount and improved seat locations compared to 3-Game Packs.
- 6-Game Packs start at $90 per pack.
2019 Spring Training 3-Game Packs:
- Pick 3 games from the 17 scheduled home games at Charlotte Sports Park.
- 3-Game Packs start at $44 per pack.
Please note Spring Training ticket purchases are subject to cancellation at the Rays discretion for any accounts that demonstrate primary intent to resell. A maximum of 8 mini-packs per household will be issued. The Rays reserve the right to cancel orders that exceed this limit.
Group Tickets, Picnic Areas and Suites
Fixed seat groups of 15 or more per game are available. Picnic areas and suites offer an enhanced opportunity to entertain guests and clients with catered food and beverage options. For more information, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Single Game Tickets
Get your Spring Training tickets now.
All home games listed below will be played at Charlotte Sports Park in Port Charlotte with the exception of March 26 versus Detroit which will be at Tropicana Field.
All schedule information is subject to change.
The Rays reserve the right to cancel orders placed by individuals who purchase tickets with the intent to re-sell.