At Bat This Week
- Collect your INTEGRITY Word of the Week pack.
Enter each week for your chance to win a great prize!
T-Ball (5-6 years old)
1. Has anyone heard the word "integrity" before? What do you think it means?
2. How can you show honesty when playing baseball with your teammates?
3. How can you do the right thing when no one is watching when you are at home with your family?
Minors (7-9 years old)
1. What does integrity mean?
2. Players who have integrity always do what is right in any situation, even when no one is watching. Have you ever done the right thing when no one is watching?
3. How can you show integrity if you are playing in a baseball or softball game and the umpire makes a call that benefitted you/your team, but you know it should have gone the other way? Should you tell the umpire/your coach the truth?
Majors (10-13 years old) & Seniors (14-18 years old)
1. How would you explain what integrity is to someone who has never heard of it before?
2. Is having integrity always easy? Can you think of a time when acting with integrity was really hard to do?
3. How can we show integrity on and off the field?
END OF PRACTICE