Reports To: Entertainment Manager
The In-Game Entertainment Coordinator will assist in the creative, production and execution of the game-day experience and entertainment for all Giants home games. Provide creative input on the overall marketing and branding of the San Francisco Giants and assist in creation of elements for the video board content.
- Write and edit pre-game scripts.
- Coordinate in-game production video content.
- Edit game day formats/scripts for production team.
- Coordinate live Pregame game/In-Game elements for Video Board show.
- Oversee Giants in-game "experiences" which include the Lou Seal-brity ride, The Steal Second Experience and in-game proposals.
- Manages Fan and Internal Scoreboard Requests.
- Process fan orders to maximize customer service and revenue goals of department.
- Provide administrative support to Entertainment Manager, Public Address Announcer and day of game entertainment team.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Strong interpersonal communication skills required
- Excellent customer service and phone skills
- Ability to work well within a team environment
- Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail. Ability to multi-task in a high-paced environment
- Ability to think strategically and problem solve quickly under pressure
- Experience working in a project-based environment with emphasis on meeting deadlines
- Basic sales skills (sales experience preferred)
- Positive attitude, enthusiastic demeanor and excellent work ethic
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with strong emphasis in Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Ability to work non-traditional hours in non-traditional settings (weekends, weekdays, night and holidays)
- Must be available for most home games
- Baseball knowledge is preferred
To apply, please submit to email@example.com your resume and cover letter in one PDF attachment.
The name of the attachment should be your First and Last name.
Refer to "FM51511- In-Game Entertainment Coordinator" in the subject field.
Deadline to apply is March 19, 2018