Take Me Out to the Ballgame
The Giants Community Fund is proud to work with Giants players to sponsor the "Take Me Out to the Ballgame" program. This program provides deserving Bay Area nonprofit agencies and community groups with the opportunity to obtain complimentary tickets to a Giants home game. Organizations that work with underserved constituents and participate in community service or educational activities are eligible to apply. This program is funded by Brandon Crawford , Buster Posey , Jeff Samardzija , Johnny Cueto , Brandon Belt , and Mark Melancon .
"Take Me Out" tickets are managed through MySFTix, our online ticket management tool. Therefore, accepted requestors will receive their tickets via email. This allows all parties to track and manage the tickets more effectively.
Please note: We do not donate tickets for fundraising purposes (auctions/raffles).
Thank you for your interest in the Take Me Out to the Ballgame program. This program is now closed for the 2019 season. Please check back in early 2020 to apply for tickets next year.
In-Kind Donation Policy
The Giants take great pride in providing fundraising assistance to non-profit and community organizations in the form of in-kind donations. Although the Giants support thousands of requests each year, it is not possible to fulfill them all. Please take a look at the submission criteria below to see if you qualify.
- As a matter of policy, we cannot consider any requests for organizations located outside of the Bay Area and Northern California.
- Requests will only be considered if sent at least two months in advance.
- Donations will be mailed out at least two weeks prior to the date of the event.
- Organizations are limited to one request per year.
- Please do not call or email directly with status updates. All correspondence will be done via Donation Xchange.
- All requests are subject to approval by the San Francisco Giants.
Once a request is submitted, it will be sorted on a first come first serve basis by event month. In order to be eligible for a donation, please submit your request through the online form below.
Phone, fax or e-mail requests will not be accepted. Any incomplete requests will not be considered. Due to the high volume of donation requests, please do not call for updates on the status of your request. As a matter of policy, we cannot consider any requests for organizations located outside of Northern California. Donations will be mailed out at least two weeks prior to the date of the event. Please refrain from sending multiple requests.