Alert: Due to COVID-19, a decision was made by Major League Baseball to delay the start of the 2020 baseball season in the best interest of public health and safety.
*We ask that only applications for confirmed events in the immediate future be submitted using the form below. *
If your organization requested a donation for an event prior to June 1, we will decline your current request and you may reapply without penalty for a rescheduled or future event. Current requests for events scheduled after June 1 will not be processed until more is known.
Additionally, in accordance with the recommendation from the CDC and the City of San Francisco to prohibit gatherings, Giants employees are working remotely which may cause a delay in fulfillment of in-kind donations.
Thank you for your understanding during this unprecedented time.
The Giants take great pride in providing fundraising assistance to non-profit and community organizations in the form of in-kind donations. Although the Giants support thousands of requests each year, it is not possible to fulfill them all. Please take a look at the submission criteria below to see if you qualify.
- As a matter of policy, we cannot consider any requests for organizations located outside of the Bay Area and Northern California.
- Requests will only be considered if sent at least two months in advance.
- Donations will be mailed out at least two weeks prior to the date of the event.
- Organizations are limited to one request per year.
- Please do not call or email directly with status updates. All correspondence will be done via Donation Xchange.
- All requests are subject to approval by the San Francisco Giants.
Once a request is submitted, it will be sorted on a first come first serve basis by event month.