- Look for The Mobile Locker Co. truck conveniently located at the Marina Gate.
- Customers will be given a claim ticket when a bag is dropped off, which they’ll present to the Storage Valet Staff at pick-up.
- Available from when gates open until one hour after the game/event ends.
- Bags will be inspected before storage. Weapons, incendiaries, or other prohibited items may not be stored.
- A flat storage fee of $12 applies.
ON-SITE STORAGE AVAILABLE FOR ORACLE PARK EVENTS
Oracle Park’s bag policy is in place to ensure the safety of all attendees, players and ballpark personnel. For those times when leaving your bag at home or storing it in your car is not an option, the Giants are pleased to offer the services of The Mobile Locker Co, a trusted bag storage provider.
The process is simple, safe, and friendly!
- Before checking your bag, take out any items that you want to take inside the ballpark.
- Payments are cashless. Credit/debit cards only. The Giants prefer Visa.
- If attending a game/event with a group, only the person checking an item should approach the bag drop on ingress and egress.
- Should you accidentally forget to retrieve your item after a game or event, reach out to [email protected] to coordinate for its return.
Scan the QR code at the transaction table for additional information about The Mobile Locker Co.
Oracle Park Bag Policy:
- Backpacks (including clear backpacks) are not permitted. Accommodations are made for diaper bags, medical bags and guests with accessible needs.
- Other bags, smaller than 16x16x8 are allowed. Bags do not need to be clear.
- No hard-sided coolers.