Download the MLB Ballpark app to access your game tickets, order food and beverage, buy merchandise, get gameday information, play games and more!
Giants tickets are mobile only via the MLB Ballpark app. The free Ballpark app provides a convenient, secure way to use and share mobile tickets, allowing contactless entry.
We strongly encourage fans to access or forward their tickets prior to arrival. Add to Apple Wallet/Google Pay where applicable.
Learn more about mobile ticketing, including step by step instructions on how to access your tickets.
Arranging your trip to Oracle Park is easier than ever.
- Transit: Special event service has been fully restored on Muni, Caltrain, and the ferries. All providers remain committed to keeping you safe and healthy.W
- Parking: Reservations are required in Lot A/Pier 48 and Lot C. Reserve parking ahead of time in Oracle Park lots and at dozens of lots and garages throughout the surrounding area through SpotHero.
- Biking: Benefit from protected bikeways along the San Francisco waterfront and throughout the neighborhoods around Oracle Park and guarded bike parking and public bike racks when you arrive.
- Walking: Enjoy wider sidewalks on key routes to and from Market Street.
Learn more about all of your options at sfgiants.com/transportation.
In an effort to limit contact points and avoid lines at the gates, Oracle Park enforces the following bag restrictions:
- No Backpacks (including clear backpacks)I
- No bags larger than 16"x16"x8"
- Jackets and blankets must be worn or carried and not put into bags
- Guests with bags will be directed to a designated lane for entry
For a complete list of items not allowed inside Oracle Park, see our A-Z guide.
COVID-19 ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
Fans are not required to show proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test for entry to Oracle Park.
Face masks are recommended when accessing indoor spaces.
The Willie Mays gate opens 2 hours prior to game time. All other gates open 90 minutes prior to game time.
Select food and beverage items can be ordered from the Mobile Food Ordering tile on the Team Page of the Ballpark app.
Fans with food sensitivities, allergies or other dietary restrictions are encouraged to bring their own food. Outside food and beverage is permitted except in Luxury Suites. No alcohol, glass, aluminum or hard sided coolers. Beverages must be in sealed containers. Reminder that backpacks are not allowed.
Cash is not accepted at concession stands. The Giants prefer Visa. Customers who prefer to use cash or do not have the ability to make electronic payments can convert cash into a Visa gift card at the cash-to-card machine located adjacent to the Guest Services desk on the Promenade Level behind Homeplate.
In an effort to limit contact points and minimize lines, cash is not accepted at concession stands. The Giants prefer Visa. Customers who prefer to use cash or do not have the ability to make electronic payments can convert cash into a Visa gift card at the cash-to-card machine located adjacent to the Guest Services desk on the Promenade Level behind Homeplate.