The Arizona Diamondbacks Foundation Program Grant application is powered by DonationXChange and is currently closed. The application for 2021 funding will open on May 15, 2020. If you are interested in receiving notifications regarding the application cycle, please send your organization name and e-mail address to email@example.com.
To be eligible for a Program Grant, an organization is required to:
- Be physically located in the state of Arizona;
- Have a classification as an organization exempt from federal income tax under section 501(c)(3) of the IRS code with a valid IRS Tax ID. Organizations without a valid IRS Tax ID must have a fiscal sponsor submit the application;
- Complete an end-of-year Grant Progress Report; and
- Submit the following information via the Grant Application:
- Agency Overview
- Current Board of Directors Roster
- Current Financial Statements Approved by the Board
- Timeline of Program/Project
- Program/Project Use of Funds Description
- Target Population Information including client characteristics
- Program/Project Budget
- Outcome Measurements
Program Grant Guidelines
- Typically distributed for program expenses that directly impact the clients served by the organization.
- Focus areas include homelessness, indigent healthcare and youth programs of all types. Other requests may be considered but should fall within the human services category. Programs operated by schools and/or youth sports leagues qualify for other grant programs and are typically not funded through this process.
- Awards fall within the range of $1,000 to $5,000.
- Organizations that have received a Program Grant in the past are eligible to reapply.
- The program or project must be completed and all funds expended within one year of the award date which is December 31, 2019.
- The Arizona Diamondbacks Foundation Program Grants generally do not fund:
- Annual appeals or capital campaigns;
- Debt retirement, deficit financing, reduction of an operating deficit or replenishment of resources to pay for such purposes;
- Fundraising activities or fundraising events;
- Lobbying or legislative activities.