The Arizona Diamondbacks Foundation Program Grant application is powered by DonationXChange and is currently closed. The application for 2021 funding will open on May 15, 2020. If you are interested in receiving notifications regarding the application cycle, please send your organization name and e-mail address to [email protected].
To be eligible for a Program Grant, an organization is required to:
- Be physically located in the state of Arizona;
- Have a classification as an organization exempt from federal income tax under section 501(c)(3) of the IRS code with a valid IRS Tax ID. Organizations without a valid IRS Tax ID must have a fiscal sponsor submit the application;
- Complete an end-of-year Grant Progress Report; and
- Submit the following information via the Grant Application:
Current Board of Directors Roster
Current Financial Statements Approved by the Board
Timeline of Program/Project
Program/Project Use of Funds Description
Target Population Information including client characteristics
- Typically distributed for program expenses that directly impact the clients served by the organization.
- Focus areas include homelessness, indigent healthcare and youth programs of all types. Other requests may be considered but should fall within the human services category. Programs operated by schools and/or youth sports leagues qualify for other grant programs and are typically not funded through this process.
- Awards fall within the range of $1,000 to $5,000.
- Organizations that have received a Program Grant in the past are eligible to reapply.
- The program or project must be completed and all funds expended within one year of the award date which is December 31, 2019.
- The Arizona Diamondbacks Foundation Program Grants generally do not fund:
Annual appeals or capital campaigns;
Debt retirement, deficit financing, reduction of an operating deficit or replenishment of resources to pay for such purposes;
Fundraising activities or fundraising events;
Lobbying or legislative activities.
Andre House of Arizona Inc.
Arizona Burn Foundation
Arizona Council on Economic Education
Arizona Friends of Foster Children
Arizona Helping Hands
Assistance League of East Valley
Assistance League of Phoenix
Be A Leader Foundation
Big Brothers Big Sisters of Central Arizona
Boys & Girls Clubs of the Casa Grande Valley
Boys Hope Girls Hope of Arizona
Brighter Way Institute
Cancer Support Community Arizona
Catholic Charities Community Services
Central Arizona Shelter Services
Child Crisis Arizona
Children's Museum Tucson
Crowns of Courage
Diaper Bank of Southern Arizona
East Valley Adult Resources
East Valley JCC
Echoing Hope Ranch
Flagstaff Shelter Services
Foundation for Blind Children
Habitat for Humanity Tucson Inc.
Human Services Campus
Impact of Southern Arizona
M.E.S.A. Program (Making Every Student Accountable)
Maggie's Place Inc.
Maryvale Revitalization Corporation
Matthew's Crossing Food Bank
McDowell Sonoran Land Conservancy
Mission of Mercy
North Phoenix Christian Soccer Club
Open Hearts Family Wellness
Paradise Valley Emergency Food Bank
Sahuarita Food Bank
Society of St. Vincent de Paul
Southwest Autism Research and Resource Center
Southwest Kids Cancer Foundation
Transplant Community Alliance
UMOM New Day Centers
United Cerebral Palsy of Central Arizona
Youth On Their Own