My Red Sox Tickets allows you to manage your season tickets quickly and easily.
- Electronically send your tickets to family and friends
- Season Ticket Renewal
- Postseason Renewal
WHAT CAN YOU DO WITH MY RED SOX TICKETS?
- Season Ticket Renewal - Quickly and easily renew your season ticket plan
- Manage Tickets - View your tickets, electronically send them to family and friends via Ticket Toss, donate tickets to the Red Sox Foundation, update your contact information (email/phone only), and renew your season tickets.
MLB.COM ACCOUNT LINK
Creating a new account or linking an existing MLB.com account allows you to take full advantage of the My Red Sox Tickets features, particularly your ability to synchronize all of your ticket activity from redsox.com, on one account.
If you have an existing registered MLB account:
- Enter your registered MLB email account and MLB.com password.
- Enter a nickname for your My Tickets account.
- Select the Link MLB Account button to associate the accounts.
If you need to create an MLB account, then please register your email address with the following steps:
- Enter your email address in the MLB email field.
- Enter the password you would like to associate with this account.
- Re-enter your password from step #2.
- Enter a nickname for this account.
- Select the Create new MLB Account.
RENEWING YOUR SEASON TICKETS THROUGH MY RED SOX TICKETS
- Log into your My Red Sox Tickets Account
- Click on "To Do List" on the upper right portion of the page
- You will find the season ticket package(s) on your Red Sox Season Ticket Account (Please note, if you have parking, or additional ticket plans, they will appear on a separate order line and any payments made to this item are separate of those posted to your season ticket plans)
- Click on the specific season ticket item to proceed
- A renewal screen will appear showing your specific seat location and payment options
- Click on the plan you wish to pay for.
- Enter all necessary credit card information and select "Submit Payment" (Please note, the address on your Red Sox Season Ticket account must match your billing address)
- You will receive an email confirming payment
MY RED SOX TICKETS ACCOUNT
In your My Red Sox Tickets account you will find the My Tickets tab at the top of this page. My Red Sox Tickets allows you to view, toss tickets, and track your personal season ticket inventory.
How to use your Inventory Manager:
- Click on the My Ticket Inventory tab.
- View the list of your tickets for upcoming games.
- Click the plus (>) symbol next to each game to view each of your personal seats.
- Select an action from the Ticket Action drop down menu to take action on any of your tickets.
Use the My Account tab to update your account information, such as your password, email address, phone number and credit card information (no name change).
Instructions for using Ticket Toss
- Log in to your My Red Sox Tickets account.
- In the My Ticket Inventory tab select Toss Tickets in the Ticket Action dropdown.
- On the far left of the game description click the arrow to view active tickets to toss, game by game.
- Use the checkboxes to select the tickets you wish to toss, individually or Select All
- If you already have friends assigned to your account, they will appear in the Your Friends box. If you wish to toss the ticket(s) to an existing friend, skip to step #6. Otherwise, click on the New Friend button to assign a new friend to your My Red Sox Tickets account. Fill in the required information and click on the Save Changes button.
- After your ticket(s) are selected click the friend to toss your tickets to from the Your Friends column. After all of your tickets are assigned to friends, click the Continue button in the bottom right. You will see the number of tickets for your friend change to the number of tickets that you are tossing them, and the tickets in your inventory will change from Active Tickets to your friend's name.
- You can toss multiple games to different people, all in one Toss. Once you are done assigning tickets, click Continue.
- On the Review screen you can add a note to your friend(s). To add different notes to different friends, you must toss the tickets in a separate action. On this screen you can also remove individual tickets being tossed by clicking on the red x under the Remove column. After reviewing for accuracy click Toss Tickets to complete the toss.
When the recipient receives the email notification of a completed toss, they will be able to login to their My Red Sox Tickets account to print out their tickets at home.
NOTE: You can now Recall your tickets. In the My History tab pull up previously tossed tickets and choose to Recall them in order to pull them back in to your account.
- Why is having a My Red Sox Tickets account useful?
My Red Sox Tickets is your "one stop shop" for managing all aspects of your Red Sox Season Ticket account from renewing your season tickets and sending game tickets to friends/family.
- Why should I link a My Red Sox Ticket account with an MLB.com account?
Creating a new account or linking an existing MLB.com account allows you to take full advantage of the My Red Sox Tickets features, particularly your ability to synchronize all of your ticket activity from redsox.com on one account.
- How do I access My Red Sox Tickets?
Use your Season Ticket account number and password to sign in. If you do not know your password or have forgotten it, please contact your Account Executive or the Ticket Office at 877.REDSOX9.
- Can I renew my season ticket package via My Red Sox Tickets?
My Red Sox Tickets makes renewing your Season Ticket plan quick and easy. After logging in to your My Red Sox Tickets account, click on "To Do List", select the item you would like to pay for, then enter and submit your payment information. Following payment, you will receive an email confirmation.
- What do I do if I can't remember my account number to access My Red Sox Tickets?
From the sign in page, click "Retrieve Account Number" and you will be prompted to enter the email address on your account. An email containing your account number will be sent to you.
- What do I do if I can't remember my password to access My Red Sox Tickets?
From the sign in page, click "Reset Password" and you will be prompted to enter both the account number and email address on your account. An email containing your new password will be sent to you.