Red Sox gift cards can be purchased for any dollar denomination and can be used for purchasing regular season single game and group tickets, Spring Training single game and group tickets, and Fenway Park tour tickets.
Red Sox Gift Cards
A Great Gift Idea for all Red Sox Fans!
How to Redeem
Red Sox gift cards are redeemable online at redsox.com/tickets, in person at the Red Sox Ticket Office - both Fenway Park and JetBlue Park - or by telephone at (877) RED-SOX9.
If the amount available on your Red Sox gift card does not cover the total ticket purchase amount, you will need to provide a valid form of payment for the remainder of the purchase.
If the amount available on your Red Sox gift card is more than the total ticket purchase amount, the balance will be stored on your Red Sox gift card for future use. This card cannot be redeemed for cash or to purchase new gift cards.
Terms & Conditions
- Use of your gift card constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Your gift card does not expire.
- This gift card can only be used toward the purchase of Red Sox tickets and is redeemable online at redsox.com, in person at the Red Sox Ticket Office or by telephone at (877) RED-SOX9.
- There are no fees associated with the use or inactivity of your gift card.
- If the amount of your gift card does NOT cover the total purchase amount, you will need to pay for the remainder of the purchase with a valid form of payment.
- You may combine up to five (5) gift cards as payment for a single online order.
- If the amount of your gift card is for MORE than the total order amount, the balance amount will be stored on your gift card account for future use.
- Gift cards are non-refundable and are not redeemable for cash, except under certain circumstances provided by law in some states including but not limited to CA, CO, ME, MA, MT, RI, VT, WA, OK and OR.
- Gift cards will not be replaced if lost, stolen or damaged unless required by law.
- Items paid for with a gift card will be subject to applicable sales tax.
- Gift cards may not be resold by unauthorized vendors.
- The cash value of a gift card is 1/10 of one cent.
- The face value of a gift card is in US dollars.
- Gift cards are void where prohibited.
- In the event of any conflict, the terms and conditions set forth at www.redsox.com/giftcard at the time of use will control.
- Any and all disputes, claims or causes of action (each a "Claim") arising out of or relating to the gift cards shall be: (1) resolved by final and binding arbitration in Boston, Massachusetts, before a single arbitrator appointed by the American Arbitration Association in accordance with its then governing Commercial Arbitration Rules and Procedures and judgment on the arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof; and (2) arbitrated on an individual basis only, and shall not be consolidated or joined with or in any arbitration or other proceeding involving a Claim of any other party.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the state of Massachusetts applicable to contracts entered into and performed exclusively in Massachusetts.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
- If you have any questions concerning these terms and conditions, please contact The Boston Red Sox at 1-877-733-7699.
- All rights reserved.