Fenway Park Security Guidelines
- All persons, bags, and personal items are subject to inspection before entering Fenway Park. Failure to consent to a search will result in denial of entry. No bag or item larger than 16"x16"x8" will be permitted inside the Park.
- The following items are also prohibited: hard-sided coolers, cans, bottles (except sealed water bottles of 16 oz or less), glass containers of any kind, alcoholic beverages, illegal substances, firearms, noise-making devices, flag poles, sign poles, brooms (or any other similar props that may be dangerous or cause injury to other fans), knives, box cutters, tools of any kind (including Leathermen), or any item that could be used as a weapon, pepper spray, Mace, any commercial audio/visual equipment and any sign, costume, clothing or item that may be deemed offensive.
- Umbrellas are allowed inside Fenway Park but may only be used during official rain delays.
- Cameras and video cameras are permitted but cannot be used to reproduce the game and must not interfere with other fans' enjoyment of the game.
- Fans will NOT be able to store any prohibited items at Fenway Park.
- Exiting and re-entering the Park is not permitted at any gate.
- Use of tobacco products is prohibited in all areas of Fenway Park, including Yawkey Way.
- Proper dress is required.
- Interfering or attempting to interfere with any balls in play or throwing any object onto the field is strictly prohibited and will result in ejection and/or prosecution.
- Inappropriate behavior including the use of foul language and hate speech is not tolerated at Fenway Park.
- Any fan that directly or indirectly interferes with the enjoyment of the game for others and/or fails to comply with the above guidelines will be promptly ejected from Fenway Park,may be subject to arrest and prosecution by the Boston Police, forfeiture of ticket privileges, and other penalties including up to a lifetime ban. The Red Sox expect compliance with the Fenway Park Code of Conduct and do not condone misbehavior of any kind. Every effort will continue to be made to ensure socially acceptable behavior so that all fans to enjoy the game in comfort.
Inside Fenway Park