Code of ConductRed Sox Nation takes pride in the Fenway Code of Conduct. Here are the nine items on the lineup card.
The Fenway Park Code of Conduct
- Avoid balls in play
- Never trespass onto the field
- Drink responsibly (must be 21+ years of age)
- Help keep Fenway Park clean
- Refrain from offensive language and hate speech
- Be respectful of others
- Keep cell phone conversations private
- Sit only in your seats
- Do not smoke, vape or use tobacco in Fenway Park
Violators are subject to ejection and other penalties including a lifetime ban.
If someone is detracting from your enjoyment of the game, please call the security hotline at 617-226-6411, which is printed on the back of your ticket, or text the word "security" to 23215 with message. On behalf of the Red Sox and the fans of Red Sox Nation, we thank you for observing the Code of Conduct.