Red Sox Baseball Summer Camps offer young ballplayers the unique opportunity to learn new skills through the official Red Sox Camp curriculum and get closer to the team they love! Join us for nonstop baseball fun with an emphasis on teamwork, attitude, and healthy competition. Our unique baseball curriculum will help players of all abilities develop both on and off the field while teaching lessons such as resiliency, optimism and goal setting.
Our program is divided into five levels. Players are grouped on teams that teach age-appropriate skills and offer the right level of competition. Please read more about our curriculum here.
Red Sox Baseball Summer Camps offer OVERNIGHT CAMP as well! This five-day, four-night experience will allow ballplayers aged 9-13 to live like a Red Sox player and further refine their skills in a Red Sox experience that you won't find anywhere else. Please read more here.
- Four days of baseball instruction and competition in our custom-built curriculum
- Day-long visit to historic Fenway Park*
- Exclusive Q&A with current or alumni Red Sox player
- Autographed photo by a current or alumni Red Sox player
- World Series Ring & Trophy Experience**
- Full Red Sox Camp Uniform
*Fenway Park Warning Track Access and Warning Track Photos are weather permitting and subject to cancellation.
**Campers will take photos both wearing an official World Series ring and standing beside The Commissioner's Trophy. The World Series Ring & Trophy Experience is subject to availability.
- Five days and four nights of baseball instruction and competition in our custom-built Residential Camp curriculum
- World-class boarding at Lawrence Academy
- 3 meals per day in full-service dining hall
- Trip to Fenway Park to see a Red Sox game
- Full Red Sox Camp Uniform with two unique jerseys
Camp weeks marked with * will meet a current Red Sox player and camp weeks marked with ** will meet an alumni Red Sox player during their visit to Fenway Park. Camp weeks marked with *** will attend a home game at Fenway Park.