Lindos Sueños translates into English as "Beautiful Dreams." The Lindos Sueños program strives to bring people of different backgrounds together through the common appeal of baseball and community service. Created in 2004, with an incredibly generous donation from a baseball-loving mom and philanthropist, Lindos Sueños has sent American teens to the Dominican Republic every year since the program's inception. Once the American teens arrive in the Dominican, they perform community service and play baseball alongside 10 teammates from across the Dominican Republic. The 20 teens serve a community in-need each morning and spend each afternoon playing baseball at the Red Sox Dominican Academy. Program sponsor, JetBlue Airways donates roundtrip flights for all 10 teens and members of the Lindos Sueños staff.
Find out more about this wonderful program or apply to join us below.
In The News
- September 2011: Where the Streets Have No Name (Red Sox Magazine PDF) »
- August 29, 2007: Big Papi comes up big in the community »
- July 2, 2007: Red Sox donate ambulance to Ortiz's hometown »
- November 23, 2004: Champions off the field, too »
- Baseball Tomorrow Fund recipients »