Visit the club's online auction page to bid on White Sox and other sports memorabilia and experiences. Look for a new collection of items to be displayed every Monday.
During each White Sox home game, fans can stop by Sections 131 and 535 for the opportunity to bid on autographed memorabilia, experiences and more. Select items for each game will be available for mobile bidding on the MLB Ballpark app. Auctions end 80 minutes after the first pitch (e.g. for a 7:10 p.m. game, auction ends at 8:30 p.m.).
Want to bid from the MLB Ballpark App? Here are a few simple steps to start bidding.
- Download the MLB Ballpark App to your phone
- If you do not already have an account with MLB.com, select "Sign Up" and enter the email address and password for your new account
- Select the White Sox as your favorite team and you will be checked-in to Guaranteed Rate Field
- Select the "White Sox Charities Game Auction" icon in the Ballpark tab to view items up for mobile bid.
- If you would like to place a bid, you will be asked to update your profile with your shipping and billing/credit card information
- Confirm your account
*There will be a $4 pending authorization on your credit card to confirm your card. This charge will fall off in 4 to 6 business days.
Not attending that night's game? Don't worry - you can bid from anywhere!
Support White Sox Charities AND take home a souvenir from the game! White Sox Charities is excited to offer baseballs, lineup cards, and base that were used during the game. Here are just a few ways you can purchase game-used items.
1. White Sox Charities Kiosk - Stop by the kiosk at section 131 and check out game-used items, bobbleheads and more up for sale!
2. Request in advance - Game used memorabilia can now be requested in advance. Fans can pre-request game-used bases, baseballs, and lineup cards from White Sox home games. Requests can be made by emailing email@example.com. Requests are not a guarantee of items, and are first come, first served.
Items may be made available for purchase at the sole and absolute discretion of the Chicago White Sox. The availability of items may change quickly and the sale and purchase of items is never guaranteed. The Chicago White Sox, Chicago White Sox Charities, and MLB reserve the right to hold all items for their use.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I pre-order items?
Yes, you can pre-order by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Once the item is procured by White Sox Charities, you will be contacted for payment and pick up/shipment. The customer is responsible for all shipping charges.
How long do I have to request items?
All requests for weekday night games must be made by 12 noon CT on the day of the game requested. All requests for weekday afternoon games must be made by 5 pm CT the day prior. All requests for weekend games must be made by 12 noon CT on the Friday of the weekend series.
Can I pick up my item during the game from that same game?
No. Chicago White Sox Charities receives the items after the game is played, and will contact the customer once the item is received.
Can my item be delivered to my seat?
No. Items are picked up or shipped only.
3. Online - Visit the club's online auction page after every homestand where game-used memorabilia such as baseballs and lineup cards will be available as a "Buy It Now" option.
4. Garage Sales - White Sox Charities hosts garage sales each year right at Guaranteed Rate Field, offering a wide range of memorabilia and promotional items. Visit the garage sale page for updates throughout the year!