For $50, order a customized message (text only) on the centerfield videoboard on a non-game day. Fans will receive a high-resolution photo of the message via email within 2-3 business days.
Hit a home run by surprising your favorite White Sox fan with a personalized scoreboard message at Guaranteed Rate Field!
Scoreboard messages are the perfect way to celebrate anniversaries, birthdays, graduations, weddings and more.
All proceeds benefit White Sox Charities.
Game Day Messages
Scoreboard messages are displayed on the right field video board at White Sox home games. You may also order a digital photo of your message for an additional $20, which will be sent via email two (2) weeks following the end of the homestand during which your message was displayed.
Scoreboard messages (text only) can be purchased in advance. These will be displayed during the third inning.
- Friday/Saturday games, Home Opener (4/3), and Cubs series (7/25-7/26): $85
- Sunday-Thursday games: $75
There are a limited number of messages available each game. Space is limited, so order your scoreboard message today.
Scoreboard message requests must be submitted at least 24 hours prior to the game time, pending availability.
The White Sox reserve the right to approve and edit any message if necessary. Below are our guidelines:
- Messages that are obscene, offensive or include foul language will not be accepted.
- Messages cannot include emojis.
- Messages that refer to any other Major League Baseball organization or include the name of any MLB player will be subject to review.
- Message cannot be used for commercial purposes; however, you may welcome a group or company who is attending the game (company logos will not be accepted).
Non-Game Day Messages
For $75, order a customized photo message on the centerfield videoboard on a non-game day. Fans will receive a high-resolution photo of the message via email within 2-3 business days.
Fans should note that digital prints will be a graphic of the message, not a live photo of the message on the scoreboard.
If you have any questions, please email [email protected].