Hit a home run by surprising someone special in your life with a personalized Scoreboard Message at a White Sox home game!
Scoreboard Messages are displayed on the right-field video board and can be purchased online for:
All Friday/Saturday Games, Home Opener (3/26), and Cubs Series (7/7-7/8): $75 (or $110 with an on-screen photo).
All Sunday-Thursday Games: $65 (or $100 with an on-screen photo)
You may also order a digital photo of your message for an additional $15. All proceeds benefit Chicago White Sox Charities.
There are a limited number of messages available each game. Space is limited, so order your scoreboard message today.
Scoreboard message requests must be submitted no later than two (2) days for messages without on-screen photos and three (3) days for messages with an on-screen photo prior to the game date (pending availability).
Messages displayed with On-Screen Photos
If you select the "Order a Scoreboard Message displayed with On-Screen Photo" option, you must email your photo to [email protected]. Please include your game date and order number with your photo. Photos should be submitted in JPEG format with a size of or near 624x924 pixels. Pictures should be vertical, not horizontal. Messages displayed with the photo are limited to 75 characters or less.
If you do not see the game listed, you have missed the deadline to order online. Orders will be processed in the order in which they are received and will be taken on a first-come, first-serve basis. You will receive an e-mail confirmation shortly after the close of the submission period to confirm your order.
The White Sox reserve the right to approve and edit any message if necessary. Messages that are obscene, offensive, include foul language or refer negatively to any other Major League Baseball organization will not be accepted. They also cannot include the name of any MLB player. The message cannot be used for commercial purposes; however, you may welcome a group or company who is attending the game (company logos will not be accepted). Messages are limited 75 characters or less, including spaces and punctuation.
Advance Message Timing
Scoreboard messages received in advance will be displayed during the top and bottom of the third inning. This is the only timeframe for advance messages to run during the game.
For scoreboard message requests that are not submitted by the online ordering deadline, day-of-game messages can be ordered during the game you are attending. Day-of-game messages must be submitted by the end of the third inning at the Guest Relations booths located on the main and upper concourses behind home plate. Photos cannot be added to day-of-game orders.
Get a Commemorative Photo of Your Message!
You may order a digital print of your message for an additional $15. Digital prints will be emailed approximately two (2) weeks following the end of the homestand during which your message was displayed.
*Fans should note that this will be a reprint of the message, not a live photo of the message on the scoreboard.
If you have any questions, please call 312-674-5504 or e-mail [email protected].
Scoreboard Message Program Frequently Asked Questions
Where is my scoreboard message displayed?
- All scoreboard messages will be displayed on the right field video board.
What inning will my scoreboard message run?
- Messages purchased within the ordering deadlines are displayed during the 3rd inning.
- Day-of-game messages purchased at the ballpark are displayed during the 8th inning.
If I miss the deadline to purchase a scoreboard message, can I still purchase one?
- Yes, fans may request a message at the Guest Services booths located behind home plate on the 100, 300, and 500 level concourses. Day-of-game messages are available on a limited first-come, first-served basis and are displayed during the 8th inning.
- Fans should note that scoreboard messages with a photo are not available for day-of-game purchase.
Can I include emojis in my scoreboard message?
- No, emojis will not show up on our scoreboard. If you try to submit your message with an emoji, you will receive an error message or your automated email response will have an "X" or a "?" where you input the emoji.
I am a fan of the opposing team; can I give them a shout out?
- No, there can be no mention of the opposing team. The White Sox reserve the right to approve and edit any message if necessary. Messages that are obscene, offensive, include foul language or refer negatively to any other Major League Baseball organization will not be accepted.
Can I promote or advertise my company through a scoreboard message?
- No, the message cannot be used for commercial purposes; however, you may welcome a group or company who is attending the game.
If I purchase a "Message displayed with an On-Screen Photo", how do I submit my photo I want displayed with my message?
- Please email your photo to [email protected]. Please include your first and last name, game date and order number with your photo. You may also include the confirmation email.
- If we do not receive your photo before your game, your message will be displayed without it. If you fail to email us your photo, there will be no refunds.
What happens if my game is postponed/cancelled?
- Reschedule your message for any 2020 home game.
- Request a refund.
- The above can be done by emailing us at [email protected].