Thank you for your interest in the Chicago White Sox. We realize that fundraising events are an integral activity for so many organizations, and we are proud to assist community groups like yours reach their philanthropic goals through our in-kind donations program. In this way, the White Sox affirm our pledge to be a supportive community partner and make meaningful differences in people's lives.
Before submitting your in-kind donation application, please ensure that your request fits within our guidelines:
- All requests must be submitted online. Submissions via email or mail will not be considered.
- Requests must be submitted a minimum of four (4) weeks before an event.
- Due to the volume of requests, the White Sox can only donate to charitable events in Illinois and the greater Chicagoland area, including Northwest Indiana.
- The White Sox must limit requests to once per calendar year per organization.
- The online donation form must be fully completed to be considered. Missing information may result in denial of the request.
- The White Sox are unable to accept personal items to be autographed by White Sox players or coaches.
- Donations are to be used for charitable purposes (raffles, auctions, etc.). We do not provide sales incentives, corporate gifts, or donations to for-profit entities.
- Submitting a request does not guarantee a donation.
All donation requests receive full consideration. If granted, donations will be mailed at least two (2) weeks prior to the event date. We are unable to accept phone calls regarding the status of your request; all communication from the White Sox will be sent via email.