Thank you for your interest in the Chicago White Sox. We realize that fundraising events are an integral activity for charitable organizations. Many non-profit agencies seek in-kind support from the White Sox in the form of autographed memorabilia, photographs and game tickets for these events. During a typical calendar year, the White Sox donate several hundred thousand dollars of in-kind support to assist countless community organizations in reaching their fundraising goals. By supporting charitable causes, the White Sox exercise our continued pledge to be an active member in the community and make meaningful differences in people's lives.
In an effort to preserve paper and maximize efficiency, we have switched to an online donation request system. Therefore, all donation requests must be submitted online.
Before submitting your in-kind donation request, please ensure that your request fits within our guidelines:
- Requests must be submitted and received by the White Sox at least four (4) weeks before an event.
- Due to the volume of requests, the White Sox must limit donations to once per calendar year for each organization.
- The White Sox can only donate to charitable organizations in Illinois and the greater Chicagoland area, including Northwest Indiana.
- The online donation form must be completed in order to be considered. Missing information may result in a denial of the request.
- The White Sox are unable to accept items to be autographed.
All donation requests receive full consideration. If granted, donations will be mailed out at least two (2) weeks prior to the event date. Due to the volume of requests, we are unable to accept phone calls regarding the status of your request; all communication from the White Sox will be sent via email.
While we take each request into consideration, it is not always possible to donate a specific item. If the request is approved, we will donate the most appropriate item depending on our inventory.