Welcome to Guaranteed Rate Field, home of the Chicago White Sox. Our staff prides itself on providing the best in guest service to all baseball fans at Guaranteed Rate Field, with particular attention to those who may require special assistance. GRF provides accessible access throughout the ballpark.
Accessible Seating/Companion Seating
Sight line accessible and wheelchair seating is located on all levels. Levels are accessible by elevators at Gate 5 and behind home plate. Fans with wheelchairs may make arrangements prior to arrival by calling (312) 674-5225. TDD (312) 674-5188.
Alternative Format Materials
We provide the schedule, promotional schedule and ADA brochure in large print format.
Assistive Listening Devices
Personal headset radios are available free of charge at all Guest Relations Booths.
Automated Teller Machines
All ATM's at Guaranteed Rate Field are marked with Braille. They are located on the 100 Level behind home plate and in center field; in section 540 and behind home plate on the 500 Level; outside of the Bullpen Sports Bar, and outside of the park at Gate 4 and 5 on the Ground Level.
There are a variety of portable concession stands located along both the 100 Level and 500 Level concourses that are wheelchair accessible. Most fixed concession stands have specially designed windows to accommodate guests in wheelchairs. Please see the nearest Guest Service Representative for assistance or stand attendant for menu assistance.
Guests are welcome to carry in food in a small, clear (see-through) plastic bag. Guests who need an exception to the carry-in-policy should enter at gate 4.
Security and operations personnel are trained in safety, first-aid and evacuation procedures of Guaranteed Rate Field including the needs of our guest with disabilities.
Entry and Carry in Policy
Please adhere to the following guidelines so that all fans may enjoy their experience at GRF.
Guests are welcome to:
- Carry in food in a small, clear (see-through) plastic bag.
- Enter with small. soft-sided bags (no larger than 16" x 16" x 8") that will be searched prior to entering the park.
- Carry in one sealed plastic bottle of water, one liter or less in size, but no other beverages of any kind. Some exceptions can be made at Gate 4.
- Use small, compact umbrellas. When opened, they may not obstruct the view of other guests. Golf size umbrellas are not permitted into the ballpark.
Please be aware:
- No guns, knives or weapons are allowed in the ballpark.
- It is illegal for anyone to enter or attempt to enter the ballpark with a firearm, regardless of permit.
- The use of any tobacco products is prohibited inside the ballpark according to City/ State Ordinance. Designated tobacco use areas are located outside of Gate 5.
- Bottles, cans, hard sided coolers or other liquid containers may not be brought into the park.
- Guaranteed Rate Field will be free from foul/abusive language or obscene gestures by guests.
- Intervention with an impaired or intoxicated guest will be handled in a prompt and safe manner.
- Our guests' experiences will not be disrupted by unruly actions or behavior of others, including unauthorized persons entering the playing field.
- Guests will show their tickets when requested and sit only in their ticketed seats.
Text the word RISEABOVE to 69050 to reach our command center for any issue that may arise during your visit. Text STOP to cancel or HELP for info. Message and data rates may apply.
Noise Cancelling Headphones / Sensory Room
Ear plugs and noise reducing headphones are available at all guest relations booths.
A quiet room with touch panels, weighted lap pads and more for our guests needing a short sensory break is located in Suite 460.
Guaranteed Rate Field is easily accessed via public transportation. The ballpark is located just off the Sox-35th station of the CTA Red Line, which are wheelchair accessible. The area is also serviced by a number of bus routes. Guests may visit the Chicago Transit Authority website at www.transitchicago. com/accessiblity or contact them via phone at 312.836.7000 for more information.
The Metra stop is located at 35th Street just east of the Dan Ryan Expressway, along the Rock Island Line. "Bronzeville" station is accessible.
Should a quiet room be necessary, please contact a Guest Service Representatives, security guard or go to the guest relations booth and a quiet room will be provided.
Every washroom in Guaranteed Rate Field is equipped for guests who are wheelchair users. A companion washroom is located near section 106 on the 100 Level. Please contact the Guest Service Representative near section 106 for access to the companion washroom. First-Aid is also available as a companion restroom.
Stadium Seating Chart
Wheelchair accessible seating is available on all levels of the park. Adjacent companion seating and additional seating may be purchased based on availability. Guests needing to exchange tickets for an accessible seat should go to the Guest Relations locations behind home plate.
Sightline - accessible seating on the Main (100) Level can be found in sections 104, 109, 110, 118, 119, 133, 144, 145, 154, 155 and 160. All of the accessible seats on the Club (300) and Upper (500) Levels are sightline - accessible. Diamond Suite levels are accessible.