Community Tickets Donation Program
The Community Tickets Donation Program is designed to provide complimentary tickets to non-profit and community-based organizations that may not otherwise have the resources or opportunity to attend a Chicago White Sox baseball game.
Donated tickets can be used for:
- Non-profit and community-based organizations
- Groups of children from churches, schools, etc. (adult supervision required)
- Public servants and community/civic groups
- Assisted/senior living facilities, group homes
Donated tickets cannot be used for:
- Fundraising (auctions, raffles, promotions, etc.)
- Corporate partners or sponsors
If you are interested in a donation for a fundraising event, please visit our In-Kind Donations page.
Resale or misuse of donated tickets will result in permanent disqualification from the program. It is your responsibility to communicate this policy to all of your ticket recipients.
TICKETS CANNOT BE EXCHANGED! If something changes and your group is no longer able to use the tickets, please email [email protected] or call 312-674-5358. Failure to have high utilization rates will impact future ticket allotments.
- Requests must be submitted at least three (3) weeks prior to the selected game date.
- Once submitted, please allow two (2) weeks to receive a confirmation email on the status of your request.
- All requests are subject to approval and availability and will be processed on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Only select dates are available.
- Game times are subject to change - for the latest schedule updates, please visit whitesox.com/schedule.
- In the event of a rainout, your tickets will become VOID and you can request a new game date (based on availability).
- Accessible/wheelchair seating is limited, only request if needed (limit 6 per group). We cannot guarantee your group will be seated together.
- After submitting a ticket request, extra tickets cannot be added to the order.
- Once ticket requests have been approved, they cannot be exchanged for a different game.
- Parking, transportation and food are not included.
- Groups accepted into the program will receive a confirmation email with instructions on accessing tickets.
- If you have not received your tickets at least one (1) week prior to your approved game date, please email [email protected] or call 312-674-5358.