The Community Tickets Donation Program is designed to help distribute complimentary tickets to non-profit and community-based organizations that may not otherwise have the resources or opportunity to attend a Chicago White Sox baseball game.
- Donated tickets CAN be used for:
- Non-profit and community-based organizations
- Groups of children from churches, schools, etc. (adult supervision required)
- Public servants and community/civic groups
- Assisted/senior living facilities, group homes
- Donated tickets CANNOT be used for:
- Fundraising (auctions, raffles, promotions, etc.)
- Corporate partners or sponsors
- If you are interested in a donation for a fundraising event, please visit our page.
- Resale or misuse of donated tickets will result in permanent disqualification from the program. It is your responsibility to communicate this policy to all of your ticket recipients.
- TICKETS CANNOT BE EXCHANGED! If something changes and your group is no longer able to use the tickets, please email .
Failure to have high utilization rates will impact future ticket allotments.
- Organizations can apply for as many games and as many tickets per game as needed for the 2019 season.
- All requests are subject to approval and availability and will be processed on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Requests must be submitted at least two (2) weeks prior to the selected game date.
- Only select dates are available and groups must pick from the dates the White Sox provide. Tickets remain available for each game while supplies last. Game times are subject to change - for the latest schedule updates, please visit .
- In the event of a rainout, your tickets will become VOID and you can request a new game date.
- Accessible/wheelchair seating is limited. For organizations requesting 10 or more handicap accessible seating tickets, we cannot guarantee that the seats will be together.
- After submitting a ticket request, extra tickets CANNOT be added to the order.
- Once ticket requests have been approved, they cannot be exchanged for a different game.
- Parking, transportation and food are not included.
- Groups accepted into the program will receive an email confirmation and automatically be mailed physical game tickets to the address provided on the application.
- Tickets are NOT available for pickup. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- If you have not received your tickets at least one (1) week prior to your approved game date, please email .