The Chicago White Sox, Major League Baseball, and the Major League Baseball Players Association (MLBPA) work together to offer a ticketing program that is designed to support our collective goal of providing tickets to children and children's organizations, deserving groups supported by the MLBPA, public servants, and community and civic groups who might not otherwise have a chance to attend a Major League Baseball game. Tickets are not intended to serve as a fundraising tool and will not be provided to individuals, for-profit organizations, or organizations outside of the Chicagoland area.
- Donated tickets CAN be used for organizations such as:
- 501 (c) (3) Non-Profits
- Community Organizations
- Schools (for field trips)
- Donated tickets CANNOT be used for:
- Ticket Fundraising Programs (auctions, raffles, promotions, etc.)
- Corporate Partners or Sponsors
- If you are interested in a donation for a fundraising event, please visit In-Kind Donations.
- Re-selling or misuse of donated tickets will result in permanent disqualification from the program. It is your responsibility to communicate this policy to all of your ticket recipients.
- The Chicago White Sox expect 100% utilization of the Community Tickets Donation, as there are many organizations seeking support through this program. Organizations unable to utilize their tickets must notify the Chicago White Sox via email a minimum of one week prior to the game. Failure to have high utilization rates will affect future ticket allotments.
- Requests are subject to approval and availability.
- Organizations may apply for as many games, and as many tickets per game, as needed.
- Do NOT select games that are within two weeks of your submission.
- Ticket requests will be processed on a first-come, first-served basis.
- You will be notified if ticket inventory has been exhausted for one or more of the game dates selected.
- Organizations requesting 10 or more handicap accessible seating tickets are not guaranteed seating together.
- After submitting a ticket request, additional tickets CANNOT be added on to the order.
- After submitting a ticket request, please allow two weeks to receive a confirmation email.
- Once tickets are awarded, they cannot be exchanged for a different game.
- Parking, transportation, and food are not included.
- Tickets will ONLY be mailed to the address provided on the online request form. They are NOT available for pickup. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- If you have not received your tickets at least one week in advance of your approved game date, please contact us at email@example.com.