CWSC Fundraising Seller
Chicago White Sox Charities (CWSC), the non-profit arm of the Chicago White Sox, is looking for dependable, enthusiastic, highly-motivated, and hardworking game day sellers with positive attitudes. Individuals will promote and sell for day-of-game fundraising initiatives including but not limited to: Sox Split 50/50 program presented by Wintrust, Car Raffle program, Bobblehead Campaign, Game Day Auction and other miscellaneous events as assigned.
Sox Split presented by Wintrust is a charity raffle program whereby tickets are sold throughout the ballpark (and online) during every White Sox home game. One lucky fan takes home half of the net proceeds from that night's raffle ticket sales, with the other half benefiting Chicago White Sox Charities. The Car Raffle program, which also benefits Chicago White Sox Charities, offers tickets for sale in-park (and online) during White Sox home games. Fans purchase tickets for the chance to win a White Sox themed car at the end of the season. Each year, CWSC designs a unique, limited edition bobblehead that is for sale at the ballpark (and online). Finally, during every home game at Guaranteed Rate Field, White Sox fans can bid on unique autographed memorabilia and special experiences in the CWSC room on the 100-level concourse, with new items on display each homestand.
- be 18 years of age or older
- have good cash handling and customer service skills
- be comfortable with technology
- be comfortable approaching people and selling in front of crowds
- be comfortable working in inclement weather (Guaranteed Rate Field is an outdoor ballpark)
- understand the timing/pacing of baseball
- be available to work at least 60% of home games between April and October
- Sellers start at $13.00/hour and work on average 3-4 hours per game
- Opportunity to work most of 81 home games
- Position is part-time (April-October)
- Uniform shirt is provided
- Fundraising initiatives will run from gates open until the end of the 6th inning unless otherwise specified
Any new sellers are required to attend a mandatory new-hire training session. Date is TBD.
Candidates interested in applying for this position should e-mail a resume to:
Please insert CWSC Fundraising Seller as your subject line
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
DelawareNorth Sportservice, located at Guaranteed Rate Field, has some fun, part-time, seasonal jobs available. All jobs require evening and weekend availability. We are particularly looking for SEAT VENDORS, who walk the stadium selling beverages and snacks. Vending is one of baseball's greatest traditions and is a great way to experience the excitement of every game.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities needed to be a Seat Vendor are:
- Must be at least 16 years of age to sell food products
- Availability to work 25 games throughout the baseball season, including nights and weekend and holidays
- Self-motivated with a high level of self-confidence to aggressively sell assigned items
- Ability to raise and project voice to market and sell product for entire length of shift
- Superb customer service skills with a friendly, pleasant demeanor, as well as strong communication skills to communicate with guests
- Basic math skills, so you can accurately account for cash and inventory
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, dependable and punctual
- Frequent walking throughout venue for entire length of shift
- Ability to walk up and down stairs frequently for entire length of shift
- Ability to lift and carry up to 25 lbs to 50 lbs
To apply for a job as a Seat Vendor or any other job, go to our website at www.delawarenorth.com and search for jobs in Chicago.
At Your Service, LLC
Are you friendly and dependable? Do you enjoy entertainment? At Your Service is now hiring. Many positions offer year-round employment at the United Center and Guaranteed Rate Field. All positions require evening, weekend and holiday availability.
Motivated guest service personnel needed in the following positions:
- Guest Service Representative - Greeter, Ticket-scanner, Usher
- Team Leaders - Experience supervising 10+ subordinates required
- Event Security Representative - Active or retired law enforcement certification required
- Security Crowd Managers - Criminal justice studies preferred
- Guest Relations Representatives - Dedicated guest service booth representatives, complaint resolution
- Suite Representatives - Premium seating access control