The White Sox RBI program, in affiliation with Major League Baseball's Nike RBI Program, is a youth outreach program designed to increase participation and interest in baseball and softball among underserved youth.
Youth ages 13 through 18 of all skill levels can learn to play baseball in a free and safe environment. Participants receive baseball instruction and are taught important skills, such as teamwork, along the way. The White Sox RBI program offers an all-star experience for players looking for a more competitive opportunity. All RBI All-Star teams include players from the leagues that attend a tryout.
- Junior Division RBI Central Regional Champions (ages 13-15): 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2022
- Senior Division RBI Central Regional Champions (ages 16-18): 2012 and 2013, 2017, 2018, 2022
- RBI World Series Champions: 2016, 2018, 2019, 2022
White Sox Charities is proud to provide jerseys and hats for 14 community-based youth baseball and softball organizations throughout Chicagoland as part of Major League Baseball’s Nike RBI Program.
New this year, more than 1,500 kids will wear new White Sox uniforms and will be invited to Guaranteed Rate Field for special outings and events throughout the season.
Current programs participating include:
- Bellwood Little League
- Broadview Little League
- Blue Island Park District
- Brainerd Park
- Columbus Park
- Dolton/Riverdale Little League
- Franklin Park
- Garfield Park
- Harvey Little League
- Jackie Robinson West Little League
- LaFollette Park
- Midlothian Park District
- Moore Park
- Rosemoor Little League
For more information on the RBI Jersey program, please email [email protected].