The recipient of your ticket forward will need:
- MLB.com login (to create an account go to mlb.com).
- The MLB Ballpark app, which can be downloaded via the iOS App Store or the Android Google Play Store.
To send the tickets:
- Navigate to the event in your MLB Ballpark app.
- Hit the arrow in the top right corner to forward the tickets and select which tickets to send.
- "Forward via Link" to send through a text message or select "Forward Ticket" to send through email.
- Transferring via link is the easiest option, whomever clicks the link will be able to access the tickets in their account.
- To avoid additional steps, transfer via email using the same email address as the recipients mlb.com account.
Check out this quick video on Ticket Forwarding
The recipient will receive:
- Either a text with a link to the tickets or an email with the ticket forward
- Pro tip - the text via link transfer option will take the recipient directly to the ticket in the Ballpark app. It's easy
- To accept the ticket transfer via email, the user will have to click the "accept" button in their email
- Recipient can access their tickets via the "Tickets" tab
To learn more, check out the Ballpark app FAQ page.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Ticket Forwarding?
The ability to transfer tickets to friends, family and account partners by email or text from a smartphone using the MLB Ballpark app or a personal computer.
How do I log in to My Astros Tickets?
Initially you will log in using your account number and password. After your initial sign in we recommend linking your MLB.com Account and My Astros Tickets account. In doing so, you will be able to sync all of your ticket activity.
What do I do if I can't remember my account number or password?
From the sign on page, click Retrieve Account Number and you will be prompted to enter your email address. An email containing your account number will be sent to you.
To reset your password click Reset Password and you will be prompted to enter both the account number and email ad-dress on your account. An email containing your new password will be sent to you.
Accounts linked to an MLB.com account will need to reset their password by selecting the MLB.com Password Reset link after selecting the Reset Password button
How do I get into Minute Maid Park with digital tickets?
Present the printed or digital ticket on a smartphone to be scanned for admission. A seat locator tab will be printed that details your seat information for tickets scanned using the MLB Ballpark app.