Click the button to learn more about the Fanatics Sportsbook at Progressive Field.
Explore the BallparkRight Field District
The Corner Bar
Grab some friends and head to The Corner. The new two-story bar is the perfect place for your whole group.
At The Corner, you'll find:
- Nearly 40 beers on tap, including plenty of local and craft brews.
- A digital "Hometown Brews" beer wall that lets you choose the type and quantity of beer you want, and then pour your own.
- Three bars made from wood and steel reclaimed from the old Columbus Road Bridge in the Flats.
- Open-air fire pit on the roofdeck.
- Climate-controlled interior with floor-to-ceiling retractable glass walls.
This new concession area is represented by popular neighborhoods that exemplify Cleveland's emerging food and beverage scene.
- In Ohio City, you'll find Great Lakes Brewing Company pouring plenty of their award-winning lagers and ales.
- Tremont is home to Barrio, known for its inventive, fresh and flavorful tacos.
- Dynomite Burgers in University Circle grills up premium patties topped with items like bacon, barbecue mayo or caramelized onions.
- In Cleveland Heights, you'll find grilled cheese goodness from Melt Bar and Grilled.
- Head to Gordon Square's Sweet Moses for old-fashioned sundaes and other ice cream options to top it all off with something sweet.
Grab some friends and enjoy a cold one while catching a game at Progressive Field. With the District Ticket presented by Miller Lite, we'll even buy the first drink for you. You'll get a Standing Room Only ticket to the park with your first drink included (a 12 oz. domestic beer, Pepsi product or bottled water). Just have your ticket scanned at the bar to redeem your free drink.
All District Tickets are limited, so be sure to get yours today. District Tickets can be purchased online and on the Ballpark app, and there is a limit of eight (8) District Tickets per transaction. Standard fees will apply at checkout.
The stacked bullpens in the Right Field District are one of the most unique layouts in Major League Baseball. They provide an awesome view of player warmups and incredible access to the players. Plus, three rows of seats just in front of the bullpens offer a unique seating option with great views of the entire field.
Pregame In The District & Block Parties
Start your weekend right at Progressive Field. On select Friday and Saturday games, you can enjoy a Pregame in the District featuring discounted domestic cans two hours before first pitch. Grab some cold ones early before the game and then get ready to cheer on the Guardians.
The Right Field District Block Parties are the best way to celebrate the weekend. Block Parties, held on most Fridays and Saturdays during the season, feature live pregame entertainment. From DJs to live bands to performers, Block Parties are perfect for the entire group and get you geared up to cheer on the Guardians.
Please note: Visit CLEGuardians.com/promotions for updates on Pregame in the District and Block Parties.