Open on Indians Home Game Days, the Terrace Club at Progressive Field offers the latest culinary trends and fresh takes on classic ballpark fair paired with breathtaking views of the field from your table.
The Terrace Club will follow the Right Field gate times with doors opening two-hours prior to game time. For day games, the club will open one hour prior to game time. Reservations for the first seating should be made through Open Table and is only available two-hours prior to the scheduled state of night games. Game time seating is first come, first serve and will not have reservations available. Seating will depend on party size. Please be aware 80% of your party must be present in order to be seated. Please note that although the dining room overlooks the field, some seating has obstructed views.
*Please note: All patrons must possess a valid home game ticket in order to enter Progressive Field at the Terrace Club.
The Discount Drug Mart Club Lounge Seats feature an all-inclusive food and non-alcoholic beverage experience. The cost of the ticket includes all of our food stations and unlimited sodas. The Brew Kettle bar has a large selection of draft, bottled and canned beers as well as a full line of liquors and daily drink specials available for purchase. The Discount Drug Mart Club offers great views of the game either from your seat, drink rails on our many flat screen TVs throughout the area.
- Opens with Main Gates
- Food will stop being served at the top of the 7th inning. Ice cream, popcorn, and peanuts will be served until the top of the 9th inning.
- Main Bar will remain open until 30 minutes after the game. Outside Bar will close at the top of the 7th inning.
Following is sample of our Club Menu offerings:
On the Concourse
- Ballpark Classics Section 348 - Hot Dogs and Popcorn
- Soft Serve Section 328 - Vanilla, Chocolate and Swirl
- Pizza Section 328 - Cheese, Pepperoni and the specialty pizza of the series
- Pretzel Bites Section 328 - Traditional and Cinnamon-sugar
- Outside Bar Section 328 - Packaged Domestic and Craft Beer, Brew Kettle Draft Beer, Cutwater, White Claw, Frozen Drinks, NA Beer, and Gluten Free Beer
- Beverages - Sections 330,332,346,348
Inside The Club
- Buffet Line - Cold Salad, Fries and Onion Pedals, burgers, brats and rotating protein (chicken, sausage etc.)
- Hearty Station - Rotating vegetable, starch, protein, pasta with protein (beef, seafood) and pasta
- Chef's Corner (Rotating concept with offering changing each series)
- The Garden - Salad Bar
- Main Bar - Beer- Brew Kettle, Miller Lite Draft Beer, White Claw, NA Beer and Gluten Free Beer | Soda- Located between Main Bar and Chef’s Corner
- Inside Bar 2 - Packaged Domestic and Craft Beer, Cutwater, White Claw, NA Beer, Twisted Tea, Twisted Half & Half and Gluten Free Beer
Progressive Field houses exceptionally accommodating suites as a favorable seating and entertainment option within the ballpark. Suiteholders and their family, friends, or business associates will enjoy all the excitement of a Major League Baseball game as well as quality service from a staff of Customer Service Team Members and Associates. Needs ranging from menu options and ordering to planning your event will be facilitated by these helpful associates.
We are committed to a positive fan experience at Progressive Field and are aware that some of our fans have food allergies and/or food sensitivities. Because of the complexities of our menus, food content and food processing at Progressive Field, we are unable to guarantee that any item can be completely free of allergens.
We will continue our policy of attempting to accommodate requests for allergy free products at our stands when such products are part of our product inventory. We ask our manufacturers to provide us with notice of any alteration in their ingredients, however, we cannot guarantee compliance.
We strongly encourage fans with any allergies or food sensitivities to bring food from home to the ball game to maximize a safe dining experience. Soft-sided coolers are permitted into the ballpark, subject to inspection.
If you have additional dietary questions or concerns while at the ballpark, please ask for a concession manager at any concession stand or at the Fan Service Center in section 153. If you need additional information before you get to the ballpark, please contact Fan Services at 216-420-HITS.