The May 11 postponed game between the Chicago White Sox and Cleveland Guardians will be made up as part of a split doubleheader on Saturday, July 23. Game 1, the makeup game, will begin at 12:10 p.m. CT and the regularly scheduled contest, Game 2, will start at 6:15 p.m.
Below is a breakdown of information regarding the split doubleheader on July 23.
TICKETS AND PARKING PASSES
- Game tickets, parking passes and Huntington Bank Stadium Club passes from the May 11 postponed game will only be honored for the 12:10 p.m. makeup start on July 23. Fans do not need to exchange game tickets, parking passes or Stadium Club passes to attend the rescheduled game.
PARKING LOT INFORMATION
- Parking lots will open at 10:10 a.m. for Game 1. Overflow parking will be available (additional details will be announced at a later date).
- Gates will open at 10:40 a.m. for Game 1 and 4:40 p.m. for Game 2 (nightcap gates subject to change based on the length of the opener).
- Following Game 1, the ballpark will be cleared and only fans with tickets to the 6:15 p.m. start will be admitted into Guaranteed Rate Field.
- The first 20,000 fans entering the ballpark for Game 2 (6:15 p.m.) will receive a Yasmani Grandal bobblehead presented by Guaranteed Rate.
- NBC Sports Chicago will air Game 1, and FOX (WFLD-TV) will broadcast Game 2 as part of its “Baseball Night in America” package.
- ESPN Radio AM-1000/FM-100.3 HD2 and WRTO-AM 1200/Univision Radio will air both games of the doubleheader.
Tickets for all White Sox games, including the remaining four games of this homestand vs. the New York Yankees, are available at whitesox.com, loswhitesox.com and at the Guaranteed Rate Field box office. For more information, visit whitesox.com, loswhitesox.com and follow the White Sox on Twitter (@WhiteSox) and Facebook.