- Injuries & Moves: Watkins (elbow) to IL after comebacker
- Means visits O's, offers updates: 'Still a big part of our team'
- Means has TJ surgery; rehab to start 'immediately'
- Means (elbow) could miss rest of 2022
- Life without Means will stretch pitching-thin O's
- Means exits start vs. Crew with left forearm tightness
- Injuries & Moves: Souza released; Young optioned
- Lewis smashes 464-foot HR on first swing of rehab stint
- Gonzales avoids worst after liner hits wrist
- Servais, Acta out for Mariners; Sewald on COVID list
- Torrens lands on COVID list; several staff members also out
- Haniger out after testing positive for COVID
- Injuries & Moves: Rojas ahead of Jazz recovering from leg ailments
- Marlins' Meyer placed on Minor League IL
- After Luzardo's injury, what are the Marlins' options?
- Marlins No. 2 prospect Cabrera on MiLB IL (biceps)
- Hernandez hit by liner, suffers forearm bruise
- Floro dealing with soreness, ramp-up delayed
- Injuries & Moves: Moniak could be on fast track
- Harper returns to Phils' lineup feeling better
- Harper patient after PRP injection: 'I want to be out there'
- Bryce can't throw, but can still DH. This HR proves it
- Harper (right elbow) remains in holding pattern
- Harper (elbow) on pregame catch: 'It just felt achy'
- Injuries & Moves: Matz, Carlson head to IL
- Rondón picks up Cards after Matz exits
- Flaherty clarifies his right shoulder injury
- Notes: Flaherty (shoulder) out for 2 weeks
- Cards awaiting second opinion on Flaherty's shoulder
- Reyes (shoulder) won't be ready for Opening Day; Flaherty talks shoulder discomfort
- Injuries & Moves: India not close to rehab assignment
- Overton's stellar season interrupted by injury
- India (hamstring) back on injured list
- 'Dirty': Collision, catcher's concussion have teammates seeing red
- India, Moustakas to IL as Reds summon reinforcements
- Notes: Barrero's wrist surgery; Gutierrez's 1st start
- Injuries & Moves: Tatis still awaiting clearance to swing
- Melvin able to manage; Christenson in COVID protocols
- Clevinger to make 2022 debut against his former team
- Tatis has 'a good day' in return to light baseball activity
- Snell late scratch from start, could go on IL
- Clevinger off-kilter in return, vows to be ready 'once the lights turn on'