MILWAUKEE BREWERS vs. ATLANTA BRAVES (May 24-26)
Tuesday, May 24 at 7:10 p.m.
Wednesday, May 25 at 7:10 p.m.
Thursday, May 26 at 7:10 p.m.
MIAMI MARLINS vs. ATLANTA BRAVES (May 27-29) - PLAY BALL WEEKEND PROUDLY SPONSORED BY CHEVROLET AND SCOTTS
Friday, May 27 at 7:35 p.m.
Saturday, May 28 at 4:10 p.m.
Sunday, May 29 at 5:05 p.m.
SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS vs. ATLANTA BRAVES (May 30-June 2)
Monday, May 30 at 1:10 p.m.
Tuesday, May 31 at 7:10 p.m.
Wednesday, June 1 at 7:10 p.m.
Thursday, June 2 at 12:10 p.m.
Season-long ticket offers
Special programs from the Atlanta Braves
- Friday Night Fireworks presented by Georgia Lottery: Fans will be treated to a dazzling display of fireworks over Turner Field following every Friday home game throughout the season.
- Alumni Sundays presented by Hyundai: Starting two hours before the game, fans can catch Braves alumni for autographs in Fan Plaza before every Sunday home game.
- Kids Run the Bases presented by Children's Healthcare of Atlanta: On Sundays, kids 14 and under can line up and run around the bases at Turner Field just like the Braves. To participate, kids can line up at the Hank Aaron Ramp at the end of the game.
- MLB.com Ballpark app: Fans visiting Turner Field this season can connect with their Atlanta Braves using the new and FREE MLB.com Ballpark app, available for iPhone and Android users. Visit http://www.braves.com/ballpark to download today!
- Braves FanBeat presented by Georgia Lottery: During home games, fans can visit the MLB.com Ballpark app to play along in a real-time predictive gaming and trivia experience. Fans submit their answer during breaks in the action, and then watch the play unfold to see if they were correct. With every correct answer, points are earned for prizes that can be redeemed at Fan Central in the ballpark.
- Braves VIP Experience: The ultimate "behind-the-scenes" experience at Turner Field - including a personalized pregame tour, access to batting practice on the field, personalized LED scoreboard message, 755 Club Delta 360 Lounge access, parking pass and VIP gift bag. Optional upgrades for a personalized jersey, visit from the mascot Homer and an autographed player photo. For more information visit www.Braves.com/vip.
- 50/50 Raffle: Support the Atlanta Braves Foundation by purchasing 50/50 raffle tickets at every Braves home game. Tickets start at $5 and can be purchased from sellers in yellow aprons from the time gates open until the end of the sixth inning. The winning number will be announced in the 8th inning on the out of town scoreboard located above the 755 Club and throughout the ballpark. Fifty percent of the net proceeds from the game's raffle ticket sales will go to one lucky fan and the other half will benefit the Atlanta Braves Foundation. Prize claims are made at Guest Relations (Aisle 146) or by calling (404) 614-2305. For more information, visit braves.com/5050raffle. All prize claims must be made within thirty (30) days of the raffle.