Friday, May 18, 2018 - Reds vs. Chicago Cubs, 7:10 p.m. (Fireworks Friday)• Fireworks Friday: Rozzi's Famous Fireworks show with a soundtrack provided by DJ etrayn will begin approximately 15 minutes after the game ends, presented by Nathan's Famous. • Pregame clinic with Johnny Bench: PLAY BALL Weekend kicks off
Friday, May 18, 2018 - Reds vs. Chicago Cubs, 7:10 p.m. (Fireworks Friday)
• Fireworks Friday: Rozzi's Famous Fireworks show with a soundtrack provided by DJ etrayn will begin approximately 15 minutes after the game ends, presented by Nathan's Famous.
• Pregame clinic with Johnny Bench: PLAY BALL Weekend kicks off with a youth clinic from 5:40 to 6:30 p.m. on the Kroger Fan Zone Field featuring Hall of Famer Johnny Bench, sponsored by Nathan's Famous. The first 100 kids at the clinic will receive a PLAY BALL bat and ball set and a Nathan's Famous backpack.
• MLB's Honorary Bat Girl: Carrie K. Hayden of Cincinnati will be recognized during pregame ceremonies as the Reds winner of Major League Baseball's 2018 Honorary Bat Girl contest. MLB's Honorary Bat Girl Program was introduced in 2009 to raise awareness and support for survivors of breast cancer. Carrie, a two-time cancer survivor, will serve as the Honorary Captain of the game.
• First Pitch: David Mickey Evans, writer and director of The Sandlot, will throw out a ceremonial pitch in celebration of the baseball classic's 25th anniversary. A free screening of The Sandlot at Great American Ball Park is scheduled for Friday, Sept. 14, thanks to Cincinnati Bell.
• Nathan's Famous Eating Contest: A sanctioned Nathan's Famous all-beef frank eating contest will take place immediately following the game (and before the fireworks) near the third base dugout. The top male and top female finishers from this qualifier will be invited to compete in the finals on July 4 at the original Nathan's Famous Restaurant on Coney Island.
PLAY BALL Weekend, May 18-20: Ceremonies and events will spotlight PLAY BALL, a league-wide celebration of youth baseball and softball in all its forms to inspire play and engage young fans. Weekend activities encouraging young people to play ball will highlight the many youth baseball and softball outreach programs of the Reds and Reds Community Fund. Fans will notice other PLAY BALL elements this weekend including Reds players and coaches wearing PLAY BALL patches on their uniforms, kids co-hosting the Fan Cam in-game and more.
Saturday, May 19, 2018 - Reds vs. Chicago Cubs, 1:10 p.m. (rescheduled rain-out game from April 3)
• First Pitch #1: James Wilson and Michelle Warnky, contestants on American Ninja Warrior, will offer up ceremonial pitches. James is from Cincinnati and will be featured on season 10 of the show, premiering May 30 on NBC.
• First Pitch #2: Luke Fickell, University of Cincinnati head football coach, will throw out a ceremonial first pitch.
Saturday, May 19, 2018 - Reds vs. Chicago Cubs, 7:10 p.m. (Super Saturday; Military Appreciation)
• Reds Garden Gnome: As part of Super Saturdays, the first 20,000 fans will receive a Reds Garden Gnome, presented by Kahn's.
• Military Appreciation Day: Today is Armed Forces Day and the first Reds Military Appreciation Day of the season. Many of today's pregame ceremonies will honor the men and women of the five U.S. military branches: Army, Navy, Marine Corps, Air Force and Coast Guard. Reds players and coaches will wear the club's alternate military jerseys.
Sunday, May 20, 2018 - Reds vs. Chicago Cubs, 1:10 p.m. (Family Sunday; PEANUTS ™ Ticket Package)
• PLAY BALL Giveaway: As part of family day at the ballpark and PLAY BALL Weekend, kids 14 and younger will receive a pair of PLAY BALL wristbands.
• PLAY BALL Ceremonies: Many of today's activities will salute MLB's PLAY BALL initiative, including a pregame parade of nearly 1,000 youth baseball players and coaches and a cap exchange involving kids and Reds players.
• Brunch with Browning in The Handlebar: Fans can dine and watch the game in The Handlebar for just a $55 upgrade, which includes a buffet meal. Plus, meet "Mr. Perfect" Tom Browning from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
• Reds Fantasy Camp Reunion: Approximately 75 attendees from the 2018 Reds Fantasy Camp will be introduced during pregame ceremonies.
Tuesday, May 22, 2018 - Reds vs. Pittsburgh Pirates, 7:10 p.m. (Kid Glove Game)
• Xavier Night: Over 500 students, faculty, staff and alumni from Xavier University will be in attendance and participate in a pregame parade for the annual Xavier Night at the ballpark.
• Kid Glove Game: Tonight is the first of five Kid Glove Games for the 2018 season. Since its inception in 1949, the Kid Glove program has brought in more than $10 million dollars to purchase of baseball and softball equipment for the youth in the Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky.
Wednesday, May 23, 2018 - Reds vs. Pittsburgh Pirates, 7:10 p.m. (Kid Glove Game)
• March of Dimes Give Back Night: The Reds are proud to support the March of Dimes tonight with a portion of each ticket sold by the organization will directly go back The March of Dimes to support their mission. Supporters will participate in a pregame parade and will be honored during an on-field ceremony.
Thursday, May 24, 2018 - Reds vs. Pittsburgh Pirates, 12:35 p.m. (Business Day Special; Senior Citizen Special; Thirsty Thursday)
• Scooter's Scooter Sweepstakes: Andy McNulty of Montgomery, Ohio, the winner of the "Scooter's Scooter Sweepstakes," will be presented with Scooter Gennett's Yamaha Zuma 125 scooter. The one-of-a-kind scooter was presented to Scooter in recognition of his five-hit, four home run and 10 RBI game in 2017.
Ticket Offers For This Homestand:
• Family Sunday, May 20: For every Sunday home game, families can get up to three half-price tickets with the purchase of a full- price ticket, presented by Klosterman Bakery: reds.com/Family (Some restrictions apply)
• PEANUTS TM Ticket Package, May 20: Fans can purchase a special ticket package that includes an exclusive Snoopy bobblehead. Must purchase your game ticket through this offer to receive the bobblehead. Available while supplies last at reds.com/Peanuts.
• Senior Citizen Specials, May 24: For select games this season, fans 50 and older may purchase select non-premium tickets at half-price in advance of game day only, presented by St. Elizabeth Healthcare Orthopaedics. Each ticket includes free same-day admission to the Reds Hall of Fame & Museum. Some restrictions apply. Available only at reds.com/Seniors.
• Business Day Special, May 24: For $20, fans can purchase a View Level ticket and receive $10 in concession credits, presented by the Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber. Drop your business card in the container at a Fan Accommodation Station to be eligible to win tickets to the next Business Day game. Available at reds.com/SkipWork.
• Thirsty Thursday, May 24: For all Thursday home games, fans can purchase a $30 package that includes a Field Box ticket and a $10 concession credit valid for food and beverages. Available only at reds.com/Thursday.
Reds Hall of Fame & Museum presented by Dinsmore
• Collectible Bobblehead for May - Ernie Lombardi: The 2018 Reds Hall of Fame Collectible Bobblehead Series continues in May with Ernie Lombardi, Hall of Fame class of 1958. The bobbleheads are free with regular-price admission to the Reds Hall of Fame (or Great American Ball Park tour) on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays throughout the month of May, while supplies last.
• Kids Free Day, May 19: Cincinnati Children's Hospital presents Kids Free Days at the Reds Hall of Fame for children under the age of 13. Kids Free Days give the opportunity for kids to view the museum free of charge while also learning about the difference between Urgent Care and the Emergency room. Additional Kids Free Days presented by Cincinnati Children's Hospital include June 9, June 23, July 3 and July 28. Plan your visit at RedsMuseum.org.
• 2018 HOF Induction Gala tickets: Individual tickets are now on sale for the 2018 Reds Hall of Fame Induction Gala on Sunday, July 22, presented by Clark Schaefer Hackett. The gala will honor the Induction Class of 2018: Slugging outfielder Adam Dunn, Big Red Machine pitcher Fred Norman and former manager Dave Bristol. Visit RedsMuseum.org or call (513) 765-7921 for additional information.
Reds Events in the Community
• Bernie Stowe Field Dedication, May 19: The Reds and Reds Community Fund will dedicate a newly-renovated baseball field on Cincinnati's West Side in honor of longtime clubhouse manager Bernie Stowe on Saturday, May 19 at 9 a.m. The ceremony will include Hall of Famers Joe Morgan and Johnny Bench, Cincinnati Mayor John Cranley, the Stowe Family and other special guests.