Homestand Highlights • June 5-10 • Reds vs. Rockies & Cardinals
Tuesday, June 5, 2018 - Reds vs. Colorado Rockies, 7:10 p.m. (Bark in the Park)
• Bark in the Park: Tonight is the second of four Bark in the Park games this season, presented by Rachael Ray Nutrish and Kroger. Over 400 dogs and their owners will be in a special seating area while the Kroger Fan Zone will turn into the "Dog Zone" with product samples and activities for both dogs and owners. A pregame parade with all the dogs and owners begins at 6:25 p.m.
• All-Star Voting: The 2018 Camping World MLB All-Star Ballot is open and fans can vote for their favorite Reds players at reds.com or MLB.com, on your computer, tablet and smartphone. Vote up to five times every 24 hours (up to a total of 35 ballots). Voting ends July 5, 2018.
Wednesday, June 6, 2018 - Reds vs. Colorado Rockies, 7:10 p.m. (Military Appreciation Day)
• Military Appreciation Day: Tonight is the second Reds Military Appreciation Day of the season and the 74th anniversary of D-Day, commemorating the World War II Allied landing in Normandy, France. Many of the pregame ceremonies will feature World War II veterans being honored for their service. Special ticket offers are available for military members in advance of game day only at reds.com/Military.
• First Pitch: Kentucky State Senator Chris McDaniel (23rd District) will throw out a ceremonial first pitch. Senator McDaniel was an Infantry officer in the U.S. Army.
• Kid Glove Program: Pregame ceremonies will recognize the Kid Glove Program and coordinator Paul Kramer. Now in its 70th year, the Kid Glove program supports more than 150 organizations and 40,000 youngsters in Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky.
Thursday, June 7, 2018 - Reds vs. Colorado Rockies, 12:35 p.m. (Business Day Special; Senior Citizen Special; Thirsty Thursday)
Friday, June 8, 2018 - Reds vs. St. Louis Cardinals, 7:10 p.m. (Fireworks Friday; MARVEL Ticket Package)
• MARVEL Super Hero™ Night: Many of tonight's pregame and in-game entertainment will feature a MARVEL Super Hero™ theme, including comic book-style graphics on the video board and Super Hero™ T-shirts for the Reds Rally Pack and mascots.
• Fireworks Friday: The Cincinnati Pops Orchestra, conducted by John Morris Russell, will play a 35-minute postgame concert with a Super Hero™ theme live from the Kroger Fan Zone and will be shown on the ballpark videoboards for all fans to see. The last 20 minutes of the concert will accompany the Rozzi's Famous Fireworks show, presented by Delta Air Lines. This is the fifth year in a row the Pops have played a postgame concert at GABP. (Due to the Pops concert, the Fan Zone Wiffle ball field will be closed to fans on Friday night.)
• Bald Eagle Flight: "Sam" the Bald Eagle from the Cincinnati Zoo will perform a flight from the CBTS Riverboat Deck in center field to the pitcher's mound during the singing of the National Anthem. This is the first of five scheduled flights for Sam during the 2018 season. Sam began making these flights in 2004.
Saturday, June 9, 2018 - Reds vs. St. Louis Cardinals, 4:10 p.m. (Super Saturday; Bike Night Ticket Package)
• Scooter Bobblehead: As part of Super Saturdays, free Scooter Gennett bobblehead to the first 20,000 fans, presented by Dynegy Energy Services. The bobblehead features the Reds infielder riding the scooter he was presented with following his four-homer, five-hit, 10-RBI game in 2017.
• MLB Pitch Hit and Run: The top 12 baseball and top 12 softball qualifiers from Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana will compete at Great American Ball Park (from 7 to 9 a.m.) in hopes of advancing to the National Finals during MLB All-Star Week in Washington D.C.
Sunday, June 10, 2018 - Reds vs. St. Louis Cardinals, 1:10 p.m. (Family Sunday)
• Reds Mascots Fathead Wall Decal: As part of family day at the ballpark, free Reds Mascots Fathead® Wall Decal to kids 14 and younger, presented by Sprint.
• Family Sunday Activities: As part of Family Sundays presented by Klosterman Bakery, kids can enjoy circus performers and a face painter, a live mascot race, a "Third and Learn" program in the Kroger Fan Zone during the third inning and more.
• Reds Rookies Baby Club: Over 250 Reds Rookies Baby Club members and their parents will take part in a pregame parade on the field. The Kroger Fan Zone will become the "Baby Zone" with pregame activities and games hosted by Erin Fischer from "Raising A Reds Fan," as well as giveaways from Reds partners Pampers, TriHealth and Kroger. Families can join the club and participate in the parade at reds.com/Rookies.
• Brunch with Browning in The Handlebar: Fans can dine and watch the game in The Handlebar for just a $55 upgrade, which includes a buffet meal. Plus, meet "Mr. Perfect" Tom Browning from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Ticket Offers For This Homestand
• Senior Citizen Specials, June 7: For select games this season, fans 50 and older may purchase select non-premium tickets at half-price in advance of game day only, presented by St. Elizabeth Healthcare Orthopaedics. Each ticket includes free same-day admission to the Reds Hall of Fame & Museum. Some restrictions apply. Available only at reds.com/Seniors.
• Business Day Special, June 7: For $20, fans can purchase a View Level ticket and receive $10 in concession credits, presented by the Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber. Drop your business card in the container at a Fan Accommodation Station to be eligible to win tickets to the next Business Day game. Available at reds.com/SkipWork.
• Thirsty Thursday, June 7: For all Thursday home games, fans can purchase a $30 package that includes a Field Box ticket and a $10 concession credit valid for food and beverages. Available only at reds.com/Thursday.
• MARVEL Ticket Package, June 8: Fans can purchase a special ticket package that includes an exclusive Captain America bobblehead. Must purchase your game ticket through this offer to receive the bobblehead. Available while supplies last only at reds.com/Marvel.
• Bike Night Ticket Package, June 9: Fans can purchase a special ticket package that includes an exclusive Reds and Harley Davidson T-shirt. Free motorcycle parking will be available at The Banks (on Freedom Way and Joe Nuxhall Way) and a portion of each ticket sold will benefit the Sonny Kim Fallen Officers Foundation. Must purchase your game ticket through this offer to receive the T-shirt. Available while supplies last only at reds.com/BikeNight. Presented by Harley Davidson of Cincinnati.
• Family Sunday, June 10: For every Sunday home game, families can get up to three half-price tickets with the purchase of a full- price ticket, presented by Klosterman Bakery: reds.com/Family (Some restrictions apply)
Reds Community Fund
• Signing Day press conference, June 6: Fourteen local high school baseball and softball players from the P&G Cincinnati MLB Reds Youth Academy who have signed letters of intent to play collegiately will be recognized at a press conference on Wednesday, June 6 at 3 p.m. at the Reds Hall of Fame Theatre.
Reds Hall of Fame & Museum presented by Dinsmore
• Collectible Bobblehead for June - Johnny Vander Meer: The 2018 Reds Hall of Fame Collectible Bobblehead Series continues in June with pitcher Johnny Vander Meer, Hall of Fame class of 1958. The bobbleheads are free with regular-price admission to the Reds Hall of Fame (or Great American Ball Park tour) on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays throughout the month of June, while supplies last.
• Kids Free Day, June 9: Cincinnati Children's Hospital presents Kids Free Days at the Reds Hall of Fame & Museum for children under the age of 13. Kids Free Days give the opportunity for kids to visit the museum free of charge while also learning about the difference between Urgent Care and the Emergency room. Additional Kids Free Days presented by Cincinnati Children's Hospital include June 23, July 3 and July 28. Plan your visit at RedsMuseum.org.
• Hal Morris autograph signing, June 10: Hal Morris, first baseman for the 1990 World Series Champion Reds, will be signing for fans on Sunday June 10 from Noon to 1 p.m. Museum admission or membership is required for the autograph signing. $20 per item for non-members, $15 for members. Each additional item is $10. One autograph ticket is required per item. There is a limit of five (5) items per person. Photographs (8x10) will be available for $10 while supplies last. Please call the Hall of Fame at (513) 765-7921 for more information.
• Tony Perez: From Cuba to Cooperstown book signing, June 10: Longtime Cincinnati Enquirer sports columnist John Erardi will be in the Hall of Fame area of the Kroger Fan Zone signing copies of his new book, Tony Perez: From Cuba to Cooperstown on Sunday, June 10, from when gates open to 1:10 p.m. The book is a look at the life of one of the most beloved players in Reds franchise history and the impact Cuban baseball players have had on America's National Pastime. Copies of the book will be available for sale at the signing.
Homestand Highlights • June 5-10 • Reds vs. Rockies & Cardinals